Chapter 3-Home

When we got to the dorms Jin started making lunch. I was really hungry since I didn't have breakfast even though the orphanage gives us food. I sat down on their couch and pulled out my MP3 player to listen to BTS. I put both earplugs in and started singing and dancing to Run. I always listened to BTS while singing and dancing because I get a sense of freedom. After Run was done I sang Serendipity. I laid down and fell asleep.

~Jungkooks point of view~

I walk around the house cause I had nothing to do and saw her singing. I still haven't learned her name but I walked towards her. I saw her dancing and singing Run. She's a really good singer and dancer. She then started singing Serendipity,  hitting the high notes great. She then fell asleep so I picked her up and put her in her room. I saw her wince when I picked her up though.

~Jins point of view ~

I saw Jungkook pick her up and take her to her room.  Hope he doesn't do anything to her. "Lunch is ready!" Everyone then runs down except her.

~Yoongis point of view~

I rushed down for food cause I was hungry. When I sit at the table everyone asked me questions about Y/n. "Her name is Y/n and she is 16. Let's ask her questions when she wakes up ok?" "Ok."

~Y/n point of view ~

I woke up in an unfamiliar room and bed. I went outside the door and down the stairs to the kitchen cause I was hungry. I see everyone in the kitchen eating and talking. I walk in and everyone says "Hi Y/n." together at the same time. "Hi oppas. Jin oppa,  can I have some food please?" "Sure. What do you want?" "Can I just have a sandwich please?" "Sure." Jin then gets up and makes me a sandwich. He hands me the sandwich and i say "Thank you." "You're welcome." I hear Jin say. I sat down and ate my sandwich. Jin asks "Why are you wearing a jacket?  Its hot." I started to freak out and think of a lie.  "We can sense your fear Y/n. Might as well tell us." "I am cold. I'm just weird like that. Where is my room?" I ask trying to change the subject. "You and I share a bed for now. We didn't have time to get a bed for you yet." Yoongi says. "Oh. Ok. I am going to bed.  I'm tired" I say trying to escape the conversation. They all could tell and Yoongi then grabs my wrist that I cut last night.  I wince slightly and get dragged back to the kitchen. Yoongi then glares at me and says "If you try to run away from the questions again we will punish you. Got it?" I started to freak out because of possible things that they could do to me so I answered their questions. Hoseok looked bothered through the conversation and he finally asked a few questions. Hoseok asks "What happened to your family?" I froze and started tearing up. I wiped my tears and said "For as long as I have remembered,  which isn't very long cause I have a hard time remembering my past, I was sexually abused by my stepfather. I told my mom when I was 12." BTS just gasped and it scared me a bit.
"I was in therapy for a year and he has been in jail for a while. I thought my life was good but when I was 16... " I started to cry really hard. "S-she d-d-died. She w-was a-a g-great m-mother." I started to cry harder and collapsed on the floor. I ran to bathroom and locked the door.

A/n: I left a cliffhanger but it will be resolved soon seeing how I posted most of the story today. Annyeong~.