Chapter 5-Caught Pt.2

Warning: Self-harm chapter

~Yoongis point of view~

I waited till Y/n was really asleep to check her arms cause I kept smelling blood. O checked her right arm to see bruises everywhere. I started to freak out a lot. I then checked her left arm and saw something I didn't want to see. I took off her bandages to see that she had cuts all around her wrist and her arm was also bruised everywhere. I started crying and could feel the others sensing it. I then checked her legs which had bruises everywhere as well. Then I hoped she wouldn't have anything else on her body. I lifted up to her shirt to see her stomach bandaged. I then took off the bandage on her stomach to see cuts and more bruises. I took off her shirt, not caring that she is now half naked, to see bruises on her chest. At this point I was sobbing and whimpering. I heard my bedroom door slam open to see everyone at the door. I ran to them and started crying harder.

~BTS (except Yoongi) point of view~

We sensed that Yoongi was sad but thought he was having a bad dream. But he continued and eventually started whimpering. That's when we realized something was wrong. We rushed to his room and slammed his door open. He ran to us and started to sob really hard. We all ask "Why are you crying?" Some of us whispered "This is unusual." Yoongi then pointed at Y/n but we waited for him to calm down but was wondering why Y/n was a shirtless.

~Yoongis point of view~

I calmed down a bit and told them to look at her. They looked at her but couldn't see them very well cause they aren't cats. I switch on the light so they can see her. They all started crying and I still was crying. We all decided to wake her up and start asking her questions. Why we put her shirt back on her and started to wake her up which took a while. She then looked at us and rubbed her eyes. When she saw us, all puffy faced and red noses, she started to look at us wide eyed.

~Y/n point of view~

I was being woken up but really didn't want to. I finally opened my eyes and saw 7 blurry figures. I rubbed my eyes and woke up fully to see some of them cry, but mostly puffy faced and really red noses. Jin was still crying but he recollected himself and stood up. He walked towards me and asked "Why?" I looked at him him in confusion and he looked at me and asked me clearly "Why did you cut yourself and why are you bruised?" His voice was breaking and he was about to cry while saying that but stayed strong. I froze in my spot and said "H-h-how d-did y-you k-know?" Yoongi came up to me still crying "I-i s-saw t-them a-and sh-showed th-them." I looked at him angrily and turned back to face everyone else. "You guys wouldn't understand." Everyone looked at each other and Namjoon said "Try us." I sighed and said "Can I explain it to you guys tomorrow after school please?" They nodded their head in agreement while I got up and went to the couch in the living room to sleep on but Yoongi stopped me. He shook his head no to tell me not to leave. I said "I can't sleep if I see you hurt. I'll cuddle with you to make up for it ok?" He shook his head no. I guess I have no choice then. "Alright but first I need to use the restroom ok?" He nodded his head ok and went to his bed.

Before I went to the restroom,  I grabbed my pocket knife out of my shoe and went to the restroom. I locked the door and pulled out my pocket knife. I took off Jin's shirt cause I don't want blood on it and then I took of the bandage on my wrist and stomach. I cut myself on the arm 3 times and cut on my stomach 4 times. It equals 7 and there are 7 people who I have hurt badly. I made sure that those 7 cuts are sure to be deep because of how bad I've hurt the only people who care for me. I quickly rinsed off the blood on the knife and hid it somewhere in the bathroom. Then I quickly bandaged my wrist and stomach,  but then I see a furious Yoongi. Boy is he scary,  but kinda hot. I put my shirt back on and ask him "How did you open this door when it is locked?" Just then Namjoon stepped out from the side and I then ask Namjoon "Did you accidentally break the door handle?" Before he could answer Yoongi grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his bed. He lays down on the bed first then pulled me towards him, so I fell on top of him. I open my eyes to see a bit of blush on Yoongis face and then I looked at the position that we're in. My face became tomato red and I went to right side on his bed. "S-sorry Yoongi o-oppa." I could then feel him stare at me while I'm facing away from him. "Sorry for what? For cutting yourself more or for being on top of me?" I turned around and looked at him shocked.

"H-how do y-you kn-know?" I asked him. He just shrugged and said "Simple, I could smell your blood. Now if you want to be hurt so bad we... "

A/n:Huhu.  Cliffhanger. Annyeong~.