Chapter 8-Pain

~Y/n point of view~
Warning:Mature Content and self-harm

When I woke up I didn't have shorts or underwear on. I turned around to see a naked Yoongi. I screamed and when I started to walk I collapsed because of how much pain my private area (I know what it's call but I don't feel comfortable typing it.) hurts. I started to sob and everyone came into Yoongi's room. Jin rushed up to me and started to calm me down. When I finally calmed down Namjoon asked "What the f**k happened?" "Watch you're language!" Jin scolded Namjoon for a bit and Yoongi woke up with a confused face. Then he realized that he was naked and my underwear and pants were on the floor. I couldn't look at him so I slowly went into the bathroom and took a shower. As I was taking a shower I remembered everything that happened last night.

~Flashback~

I suddenly woke up and had a dry throat. I was about to get up and get some water when I was suddenly pinned down. I looked  up and saw Yoongi, hovering above me with my wrists pinned. I look down past his face to see him fully naked. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth. He came close to my ear and said "Shhh. You will wake the others and we don't want that now do we?" He let go of my mouth so I could answer and I said "I want the others to wake!" I took in a deep breath to scream but he covered my mouth again and said "Well I guess I have to keep my hand over your mouth." I wiggled underneath him trying to break free but I think that just makes him want me more. I look into his eyes and see that they are full of lust. I tried to wiggle again but he used his legs to get me to stop. He took his hand off of my mouth and crashed his lips onto mine.

I start crying wanting him to get off me. He pulled away from the kiss so we can both catch our breath. I started to cry more and he wiped the tears away. He covered my mouth again and I continued to cry. He then started to finger me. My memories from my sexual abusive father came to me and played in my head. When that(Yoongi fingering and the memories)  was over I thought of the worst scenarios that could happen next. I then screamed in pain,  even though it was muffled you could still kinda hear it,  as Yoongi took my virginity. I then passed out from the pain.

~End flashback~

I started to cry from the memory. I pulled out my knife from where I hid it after I was done showering. I sat down and didn't see any room on my stomach, arms, or wrists. I debated between thighs or my back. I chose my back because the sooner I was dead the better. I wanted to die so many times bit no one would let me. I started to cut my back and it hurt but I felt free. I cut it to when I cleaned it,  it looked like a seven in the mirror. Then I cut myself more on my back and this time it looked like a flower. I rinsed my wounds and bandaged them. 'All I want to feel right now is pain' I thought. I rinsed and hid my knife again.

I got dressed and exited out of the bathroom. "I'm going for a walk!" I said. "Be back soon." I heard one of them say.  I walked out of their dorms and just let my feet guide me somewhere. I didn't care where I went but when I stopped I realized I'm on the edge and on top of a building. I looked down and saw no one there. 'This is the end for me and my sucky life.' I thought. I walked off the edge and started to fall. My eyes were closed and then...

A/n: I'm sorry for not updating forever. I know this probably isn't much but I am running low on ideas. No this is not the end of the story yet. Spoiler: It will end soon and I will make a different story with all of them or one of them. Annyeong~.