Chapter 16

A/n: This is a chapter requested from sugataewithkookie. Oh and there are some thirsty ARMY'S out there so this chapter will be a cute one, then next chapter will have smut. Now do we want to do ships between the boys or Y/n and 1 or 2 members? Plz let meh know.

~Tae's pov~

I wake up from a nightmare around 1 in the morning. I was scared but I didn't want to bother anybody about it. I was scared and wanted to cuddle with someone, so I went to Yoongi-hyung's room. I open the door quietly and slowly got in Yoongi-hyung's bed. He slowly starts waking up and sees me. "Why are you in my bed Taehyung?" "I had a nightmare." "And you couldn't go to someone else?" "I could but I wanted to cuddle with you hyung and I thought you scare my bad dreams away." Yoongi just sighs and laid his head back down. He went back to sleep and I just laid there staring at the wall afraid to sleep.

~Yoongks pov~

I wasn't acctually alseep so I saw Tae staring at the ceiling afraid to go back to sleep. "Tae. Go to sleep." He still stared at the ceiling so I pulled him close to me and hugged him. "How bad was your nightmare that you can't sleep?" "It was bad hyung. Everyone left me because you all thought I was too annoying and weird that you guys didn't want to see me anymore." Tae started crying while I was hugging him. I just rubbed his back and said "Tae. We are all weird. Sure your weirder than us but we still love you. Yeah you can be a bit annoying but we wouldn't leave you alone just for that." Tae eventually stopped crying and said "Thank you hyung." "You're welcome Tae." I kissed his forehead and fell asleep.

~Y/n pov~

I woke up to check on the guys and saw Yoongi and Tae cuddling. I quickly ran back to my room and grabbed my phone. I snuck back into Yoongi's room and took a photo of them cuddling. I gave them both a kiss on the forehead and went to go make breakfast.

A/n: Sorry for the short chapter guy's but hopefully the next chapter will make up for it. So plz let meh know who you guys want in the smut.사랑해!