Chapter 9-Gone

A/n: I am sorry for taking so long on this chapter. I wanna thank everyone who has viewed my story because they are making me want to continue this story instead of ending it like I had planned. So thank you guys. Annyeong~ Salanghae ~.

Warning:Suicide.

I closed my eyes and stepped off the edge and started to fall, or at least I thought I was. I realized that I never hit the ground. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi holding onto my shirt. He looked like he has been crying. He pulled me back onto the roof and hugged me tightly. "Im sorry I did what i dis but. Why Y/n? Why were you about to to go? Why did you want to die?!" I jumped startled about him yelling the last part. "My life is messed up. I hurt everyone who is around me. So I figured if I was gone, no one would be hurt anymore." He started to cry into my shoulder. "There is a concert that is happening in the U.S and we have to go soon. We will be back in a week ok?" I nodded my head in response.

We arrive at the dorms and everyone hugged me. "Don't do that again Y/n! You scared us." "Sorry. I will see you guys in a week." "We won't be going till the morning." "Oh. Ok."

~The next day~

I'm home alone cause BTS just left and I ran to the top of the building. The view was really great and I sat there for a while admiring the view. "Maybe the world isn't that bad looking. But I want to be somewhere safe. Where I won't hurt people around me and I can't hurt myself." I walked to the edge and looked down. I jumped off the edge and closed my eyes. 'This is the end' was my last thought before I died.

~Author's Point of View~

Y/n laid on the ground a bit lifeless. An ambulance was at the building and they put her inside and the person that tried to save her from the fall. They were rushed to the hospital and was stitched up. When BTS was done with the tour,  they went to their dorms expecting Y/n to be there but was no where to be found. They turned on the T.V and watched the news. "A girl was on top of a building and jumped off the building. Someone saw her and tried to catch her. They both ended up injured severely.  I just checked I'm with the hospital and they are both still alive." BTS turned off the T.V and went it their van. They drove as fast as they could to the hospital. "Where is my child?!" Jin asked the receptionist.  "Who is your child?" "Y/n L/n." "She is in room 205 on the second floor." BTS ran to the elevator and when the bell dinged they ran as fast as the could to Y/n's room. They opened the door to see a sleeping Y/n on the bed. They all started to tear up. For a week she had not woken up. Each day one of them would be by her side waiting for her to wake up. They all talked to her just for her to remember all the good times they have had together. The next day no one had a day off. But while they were gone Y/n woke up clueless. She didn't remember how lonely she was but remembered her depression. She looked around the hospital room and couldn't find anything to harm herself with. She tried to sit up but was in too much pain. She laid back down and a doctor came in. "You're awake. How do you feel? Can you sit up? Can you remember anything?" 'Aish, so many questions.' "Yes I'm awake. I'm in pain. No I can't sit up. I remember everything, even what BTS said to me while I was 'gone'." "Good. Do remember what happened on the building?" "Like I said,  I remember everything. I fell off the building and couldn't grasp the edge before I fell." "Alright. Your family will be here in a few minutes." "Ok!"

~Y/n point of view~

I missed BTS so much. While I was waiting for them to come,  I put on the T.V.  Nothing was interesting though. So I sat there,  bored. Then I heard the door open and saw BTS. They looked so sad,  even Yoongi. "Hi guys." Their eyes opened wide. They ran to me and gave me the biggest hugs. "Y/n!  We were so worried."Jin said.  "Don't worry. I'll nvere try to die again. Its painful as fu-frick." "B-but the doctor said you f-fell."Jungkook said.  "I lied to him. I don't want to be put in and asylum. Cause then I wouldn't be able to see you guys. Plus I'm done cutting myself unless it gets really stressful ok?" They nodded their heads. Namjoon said "We will ask the doctor if you can go now k?" I nodded my head. They left Yoongi in the room with me. I didn't full on trust him but still did. I won't sleep in his room when he's on heats that is for sure. "Why did you jump off the building?" "I was done with hurting the people around me. I get bullied because I'm different and smart. I hurt you guys who are the most important-" "YOU HURT US WORSE WHEN YOU DID THAT AND WASN'T HOME!" Yoongi started to yell at me and bursted into tears. "You hurt us more every day because we didn't know how to help you. Because we couldn't save you. If you could just stop cutting yourself and thinking about going suicidal, just remember that if you don't stop, you are going to hurt us more. Ok?" He was still teary and I didn't want to see them like this again. "I promise I will try my best so I'm going to tell you where I hid my pocket knife ok?" He looked at me with wide eyes but nodded. "The knife is under the sink in a toilet paper roll." He nodded his head and asked "Why do you have a knife though?" "It was giving to me by my mother. I loved, and still do, love knifes. She bought me one and whenever I was going to get raped or whatever,  I could use the knife." "That would have worked. Because it was hiding in the bathroom you couldn't have used it on me that night." I nodded in response " But if I did I would have threatened to kill myself because I wouldn't be able to hurt any of you."

Everyone came back in and I was able to leave the hospital. "Thank you guys for being there for me when I needed you." "No problem kiddo." We walked home and everyone was all happy and joyful again. "Jin?" "Hmm?" "Can you cook my favorite food?" "Of course." He smiled at me and went back to talking to the others. I missed them so much. We arrived at the dorms and I missed being here so much. "Guys,  I have something I want to share with you all." They all looked at me curiously and all huddled in the living room. "I love you all so much and wanted to thank you again for being there for me. So I want to be there for you. When I become 18 I am either going to live by myself or with you guys. But also when I become 18, if I am ready, You guys could do it with me during your heats but that is a big if." They nodded their heads for understanding and showing they were listening. Jin got up and started to cook while the rest of is just hung out. "Dinner is ready!" We all rushed to the kitchen and ate together. I am so glad to be back.

~2 years later~

I am now 18 years old and I still cut myself from time to time but it has been getting better. I am not planning to move out and I finally got a phone. Everyone is at practice while I'm at the dorms waiting for them to come home. Oh! And today is my birthday. They are always doing something on my birthday that I end up crying but it is what they do to each other. I heard a click at the door and I saw...