Chapter 2-Adoption

~Jin's point of view~

I woke up early and freshened myself up.  I went down stairs to make breakfast for everyone. After I made breakfast I woke everyone up. Yoongi was being stubborn to wake up but he's awake. We all start chatting and it was time to adopt someone. "Everyone in the car. We don't want to be late." I said.

~Y/n point of view~

Everyone is ready while I'm slowly putting on clothes because of the pain. Once I was ready I went down stairs and was listening to BTS while reading a book. I never had a phone otherwise I would be reading on that. I didn't hear the door open because I gave up on reading because the book was boring. So instead I closed my eyes and started singing Danger from BTS.

~Yoongis point of view~

I really didn't want to get up but I am anyways. On the way to the orphanage I fell asleep in the car cause I don't care. I got too much swag to care. Jin yells "We're here!" as loud as he can. I grumply move out of my seat when Hoseok gets out. I walk in the door to be greeted by people and by the looks of it,  they were not expecting us to be hybrids. I ask "Where can we go to meet kids?" They pointed to where we go and I heard someone singing. I then followed the voice and see a girl who might be in her teens singing. I just watched and then I heard her rapping!  I was so happy. I went to the members and said "I found a kid who I want to adopt." They then followed me and were in awe.  She than started to sing Blood, Sweat, and Tears. Then she saw use and stopped singing.

~Y/n point of view~

I opened my eyes and saw BTS in front of me. I wonder how long they have been watching. I immediately stop and take my music out. I don't have any bruises on my face.  I am wearing a my f/c jacket to hide my wrists and bruises everywhere. Jin comes up to me and says "Hi.  We are BTS. We would like to adopt you.  Is that ok?" I stutter out "H-hi. I know who you are because I'm a big fan.  I wouldn't mind you guys adopting me." "Alright. Who wants to stay with her and ask her questions?" Jin asked. To my surprise,  Yoongi said "I will. You guys go get the forms so I can fill them out.  I'm sure touch guys still want to tall to the other kids." Everyone left except Yoongi and grabbed a seat next to me. Yoongi then sniffs me and I started to hold on tight to my sleeve but he noticed. He then grabbed my wrist and just as he was about to check my wrist the others came in.  Jin gives the papers to Yoongi and goes to the other kids with the others. "What is your name?" "Y/n L/n." "Age?" "16" "The rest is for me to fill but when we get home,  prepare for being bombarded with questions,  alright?" "Yes,  Yoongi oppa." Yoongi filled the papers and handed them to the desk. We both went to the car where the others are waiting for us.

~Hoseoks point of view~

After I met her,  I hung out with other kids for a bit and then went into the car. The others were already there. When I got in I smelled blood on the girl we are adopting but didn't think much of it. I will ask her when we get back to the dorms.

A/n: How was the chapter?  I tried.