Chapter 10- Heat

A/n: I am so sorry for not updating for a long while. I am running a bit low on ideas. Thank you all for reading this and today is going to be a bit of a short chapter. And I think you all know I made a new story and if not I have. It is called Jungkook X Author. So I'm having a hard time doing both books. Bye! ~

~Warning:Smut contained~

I heard a click at the door and saw the boys come in. "You're back!  Yay!" I ran up to them and gave them all a hug. "How was practice?" "It was good. We just need a bit more practice." "Ok." I walk to the living room and sat down on the couch. 'Hmmm. What to watch.' I thought to myself. I started scrolling through channels and eventually turned the T.V off. I stretched and went to get my phone. I walked back to the living room and started playing on my phone. For a while the house was quiet and it was bothering me but brushed it off. 'They must be tired.' I got up and went to my room. I opened the door to see one of them naked on my bed. "Eek!"

I turned on the lights and the boy was Jungkookie. 'At least he has boxers on.' I poked him until he woke up. "Hey. You are in my room asleep on my bed." He just grunts in response. "C'mon. We are going to your room." He shook his head no and didn't move. 'Aish,  this child.' "Opppaaa!" He opened his eyes and pulled me on my bed. I touched his forehead and he was really hot. "Are you ok?  You are really hot." "I'm fine." Then it hit me. He is on his heat. "Can I help?" I was blushing like crazy.

~Jungkooks point of view~

"Can I help?" I started blushing really hard. "Pl-please. I-it h-hurts s-s-soo b-bad." I really wanted Y/n bad. She started to kiss me and I immediately kissed back,  our tongues fighting for dominance. She then touched mini kookie and I could feel my pants getting tight. I went on top of her and started to kiss her from her neck up,  leaving hickeys on her, marking her.  It was such a good feeling that I wanted to be in her right now.

~Y/n point of view~

Jungkook got on top of me and started to leave hickeys on my neck and jaw. It started to feel so nice I couldn't hold my moans for long.  "Ahhh~ Jungkook~. Th-that feels Ahhh~ s-so good." I really wanted him in me. I started to take off his shirt and when it finally came off,  I stared at his beautiful abs. I started touching his abs and Jungkook said "Like what you see?" I turned red and nodded my head, and started to hide my face in my hands. "Don't cover your face." He then comes to my ear and whispered "I like to see you like this. It just turns me on." He then nibbled on my ear lobe. He pulled away and took off my shirt and bra. He started to suck on my lest boob and played with the other one. "Ahhh~Jungkook~" I kept moaning his name and he finally removed my shorts. Then slowly pulled my underwear down. He then inserts two of his fingers in me and without warning, he started to thrust his fingers into me. He started to hit my g-spot. "Right there!  Ohh~ F-faster p-please." He took out his fingers and took off his boxers and pants. He puts mini kookie in front of my vagina and asks "You ready?" I nod and he immediately slams into me. I screamed at the top of my lungs and started to cry. "I'm sorry. I will wait for you to adjust to mini kookie." I wait for the pain to go away and when it does I nod my head indicating he can move. He started to thrust slowly into me and there was so much pleasure moving through my body. It felt so good. He started to go faster and all you could here were us moaning each others name and the sound of skin slapping. I was in such bliss and in between my moans I say "I-im going to c-cum!" "Me too." His thrusts started to get sloppy and we both cummed together. "I love you Y/n." "Love you to Jungkookie." Then we both fell asleep in each others arms.