Chapter 14

A/n: Hey guys I'm back!  I'm planning on updating as much as I can but they are going to be very slow. Thank you for you patience and everyone who reads this crappy book. Also thank you my new followers. So thank you all!

~Y/n point of view~

After talking more with Woosung, we learned that his English name is Sam and he likes some ham. He eventually left and me and Jin were left. We started to talk and just enjoyed each others company. After just talking we went to the living room and sat down on the couch watching a movie with the others. We all then started cuddling all together and smooshed. At least it was cozy plus they all looked so adorable. The movie ended and they were all fighting what to watch. Jungkook wanted to watch Iron Man,  Jin wanted to watch a Mario show, Yoongi and Taehyung wanted to watch a horror movie,  Namjoon didn't exactly care, Hoseok wanted to watch anything that wasn't a horror movie, Jimin wanted to watch a romantic movie, and I wanted to watch k-dramas. So we decided to rock paper scissors this to figure it out. Yoongi won.

So after putting on an alien horror movie,  we all cuddled on the couch together watching the horror movie. The movie was so scary I kept on jumping. Eventually I fell asleep with them all cuddling me.

~Their point of view~

'Y/n is so cute sleeping~' is what they are thinking. By the end of the movie we all go to bed and Namjoon took Y/n to bed.

A/n: I'm sorry this chapter is so short. I need you readers to help me make a few decisions by commenting on the option you want me to continue to do. Do you guys still want me to:

Self Harm

More Smut

More Fluff

Or other ideas?

Please let me know by commenting. I want to thank all of you readers for reading my book and my new followers. I also want to know why you guys read this peice of shit (WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!-Jin)story. Again sorry for the short chapter. So please tell me what you want and stuff. Thank you and goodbye for now!