Chapter 13

A/n:Hey lovely readers. As you guys can see I have changed the book cover. I wanted to thank all of you for reading this bad book of mine. I also want to thank you for giving me confidence to keep writing for you guys. I am also curious why none of you comment on my story. Anyways to the story!

~Recap: They came home and Y/n scratched their ears. Basically. And she also cut herself. Also author point of view ~

The hybrids started to talk about their day and Y/n was listening to every bit of it. She enjoyed having them talk to her. Even if they adopted her and were annoying she loved them. "Oppas! I'm hungry." Y/n then started to pout with her bottom lip out and puppy dog eyes. "How can we ignore that face. What do u want to eat baby?" Jin asked. "I don't know Jinnie oppa. I just want whatever you make. Your cooking is so good oppa!" Y/n's mouth even started to drool a bit at the thought of Jin's cooking. Jin giggled and went to the kitchen to make dinner for everyone.

After dinner they all went to bed. The next morning Y/n walked out of her room and was able to smell(inhales smell of food deeply*Smell! Sorry had to) Jin's food. She ran to the kitchen and gave Jin a peck on his cheek. The door suddenly ringed and when Jungkook came down the stairs he said "Ding Dong."in a weird voice. "I'll get it!" Then Y/n rushed to the door and saw a stranger.
~Y/n point of view~

"Who are you?" He responded "I am the one who tried to saved you from your fall. I was trying to find you to see how you were. You seem just fine so I'm going to go." "Jinnie Oppa!" "Yes?" Jim came to the door and looked at me then the man. "Who is this?" "He is the one who tried to save me from my fall 2 years ago." "How can we repay you for saving her? Would you like some breakfast? I just finished making some." Jin oppa said. "Yes please. I haven't had anything yet. Thank you and you don't need to do anything. I just wanted to try to save her that's all." "Come on in... " "Woosung. Kim Woosung.(One of the singers and plays guitar in The Rose)"

Woosung followed us in and he kept complimenting Jins food

Woosung followed us in and he kept complimenting Jins food. Us three talked a lot and I got his phone number so did Jin. Me and Woosung became friends. He was really good at singing and playing guitar too.

A/n: I'm sorry for taking forever on this chapter but its because I am running a bit low on ideas. This is kinda like a filler chapter I guess.
I am planning on putting my books for hiatus for a bit. Hope u guys don't mind. Thank you. Salanghae and Annyeong~!