Chapter1

For over the past couple of months everything that's been going on all over the world has made things feel unsettling. Reports have been coming in about people seeing planes trying to come over land, they have no markings on them so they don't know who they are, because once our military gets close to them they take off.

I have so many things going through my head I can't think about it anymore so I turn off the tv and try to get some sleep, but it feels like I just closed my eyes when my alarm goes off. I turn and shut it off then I lay back and think to myself it can't be morning already, I check my phone and look at the time thinking (I don't want to get up) when I get a message 'Good morning don't forget the food' and I can't help but smile.

It's getting late so I get up and get my clothes ready for work, when I walk out my door I see my mom and dad sitting in the leaving room looking at the news, "Anything new" I ask "No just the same thing about the planes" my mom answers so I turn and go get in the shower.

When I finish getting dressed I walk out Going to sit on the couch to put my shoes on, when the tv starts to beep (this is breaking news calls have been coming in about plane's flying over the city, they don't know how they got passed our military but they did. They are also saying that they have been dropping items, but no one has been able to confirm this so if you do see anything strange just report it.)

They start talking about other things and I just look at my mom "I guess it's not that bad or they would have told us to stay home" I get up and get my things ready thinking what can this be, who can it be then the movie (Red Dawn) comes to me and now in I'm a little scared. I wonder if that were to happen will our plan still work, I grab my bag and walk outside and my mom follows me. I get in my car and wave goodbye till she goes inside, as I drive down the street and everything looks normal. I turn up the Radio but half way through a song it starts to beep and someone starts talking (we have been getting more reports about people seeing things coming out of the planes, but no one knows what it might be they are trying to find out where what ever it is landed) my heart starts to race (what do I do should I go back home or keep going on to work.)

"Police are asking if you do see anything to please call it in thank you and be safe" it beeps again and the music starts. When I turn in to work I can't help but think how strange it is when I see only a hand full of cars in the parking lot and it's almost time for us to open (maybe parents decided to keep them home today with everything going on and I don't blame them) I park and see my friend walking to the door.

"Hey wait for me" I call to Jim he stops and waits for me "So what do you think it is?" "I don't know I've been thinking about it and it can be anything, and what I'm thinking it can be it's not good" he laughs "Your ready for anything" I just smile at him and think back about six months.

: We had just got our new house and with everything going on me and my brother Aaron got together with a some of our friends to make a plan. The First thing we decided on was that because we were going to meet at our house me and Aaron would be rule, so we would have last call on everything.

The only thing I wouldn't have a say in would be who I would be with, they wanted someone they picked. Some of the guys had family's and the only one's that didn't were Fabian and Peter, but Peter was leaving for a couple of months and they didn't know if he would make it back if anything happened so they agreed on Fabian.