30. IT WASN'T ME!

Narrator:

Narrator:

France, underground facility:

The room was dark and musty, the smell of sweat and rotting meat everywhere. Six scary looking bulky men stood around a table, a tiny hanging lamp the only glow around the whole cubicle room. A man with a fat scar running down from his left eye to his mouth, sat at the chair, his hands resting on the table.

Hour after hour passed, and not a single soul moved in that dank room. The man drummed his fingers on the table, the noise of the nails clicking and the scurrying of rats was the only sound in the whole room.

After a long awaiting period, the awaited man finally appeared, his head bowed in respect.

The scarred man: (In french) What did you find?

The bowed man: (In french) They had a conversation with the President of South Korea. That is true.

The scarred man: And?

The bowed man: And it seems that the President of South Korea had a conversation with the CEO of Big Hit ent. Turns out, he wants the BTS boys to come along with him for making a peaceful treaty with our president.

The scarred man: So it's really true. They are coming here after all. Good. Very good.

The bowed man: Can I go now?

The scarred man: Not exactly. You see, you have information that the CIA would kill to have. Information on me and my group. And you see, I can't let that be a hindrance.

The bowed man, now no longer bowed: ,Bu...but you said....you said you would let me go! You said I would be free if I did what you said!

The scarred man did not even give a care of what his informant was saying, as if he didn't even exist in the room.

The scarred man: (To the six men) Get rid of him.

So saying, the man stood up and walked away, while the six scarry men surrounded the poor fellow. As he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him, all that was heard were screams of anguish and loud gunshots.

---------

"Alright guys listen up. You guys have a new schedule today." Came Sejin's voice, alerting the boys as the refreshed themselves.

"What is it? Aren't we not free today?" Asked Namjoon, raising an eyebrow. Sejin shook his head. "Not anymore. You will be going to meet the president of France."

The word's came out like knives from Sejin for the boys. Hoseok choked on his water. Jimin almost strangled himself with his towel. Jin panicked and slipped. Yoongi collapsed. Namjoon's eyes were baseballs. I had no time to see what Taeyung and Jungkook were doing.

"Come again?" Said Hoseok, coughing violently.

"Easy there Hoseok Sshi. Our President will be meeting with the President of France this evening. And you boys will accompany him, as a means of peaceful treaty."