7. MIRACLES

It was clear,  Halsey sucked at dancing

It was clear,  Halsey sucked at dancing. It was not just my thoughts, but even the boys were speechless.

They watched as she tried on one of the moves but it more looked like she was trying to remove a bug that settled on her hairs.

The boys thought that perhaps she was too shy to dance in front of them, so they hired a female choreographer to help her.

One hour of complete failed attempts, the choreographer was pissed out. There was no way they could help her. She sucked at dance by birth and no matter how hard they tried, they all became lost birds.

After Halsey's arrival, the boys had a long conversation on each other's life and then on Namjoon's instuctions, finally set the ball rolling. They discussed for a long time about the video, the song, the concept of the album etc.

Halsey was delighted about everything. When she was told about the fact that she would be dancing along side them, she was thrilled. She said it was an honour.

So they decided to check on her moves and there they were, completely regretting their decision. However, they continued cheering up for her even after knowing how terrible she was at dance. After all, she was their friend.

The members took turns trying their best to explain to her the moves but no matter what they did there never seemed to be any hope.

At one point, Halsey started realizing it herself too, since her face started dropping and her eyes became teary.

All this time, I kind of kept laughing at her terrible moves, but now, I kind of felt bad for her. It wasn't her fault she didn't know how to dance, some people were just not born with the skill. Me myself, and here I was, laughing at someone just like me.

When they boys realized that Halsey was disappointed at herself, they decided to give her some time alone, to fix her thoughts. Quietly she sat at one of the benches, trying to calm herself by drinking water. But deep down, I could read her thoughts, and I knew what was to come.

Slowly, one by one, the tears rolled down. It was a silent cry, but I knew she was in pain. I quietly floated my way towards her and sat down facing her buried face.

"Don't cry. Please, don't cry." I said as I patted her shoulders, at least I tried to.

Her crying eased, but not her pain. I sighed, unsure of what to do.  This comeback was important to BTS, which meant it was important to ARMYs. And Halsey was a part of it. If she failed, then it was game over.

Something had to be done.

And that's when I desided to do the most ridiculous thing I have done so far.

-------

"Wowwww Daebak! Halsey you nailed it! What was wrong with you all this time?" Jin blatantly said, clapping his hands.

The others did too. Halsey laughed brightly but confusion was visible on her face too. I sighed.

It's okay Jisoo. You had to do it. You had to make her dance. It's all for the best.

"Wow, I had a feeling there would be a miracle happening. Did you know there had been a lot of miracles happening lately?" Jimin asked to Halsey in childish delight.

"Have there been now? What kind of miracles?' Halsey asked, to which Jimin remembered his most resent encounter. "Oh I forgot to say this. Earlier when I was practicing, I slipped on my feet and almost crashed to the floor. You won't believe me if I told you, like for a few seconds or so, I was suspended in mid air. And guess what, I didn't crash."

Jimin said in enthusiasm. The boys all "ooohhhhd" and "aaaahhhhhd" and Halsey clapped her hands together in excitement.  

"Chincha? Did that really happen? Daebak!" Said Taehyung.

"Are you telling me that you were forcefully making yourself practice again?" Namjoon asked sternly. The room grew quiet. Nobody spoke. They couldn't. Not when it was their leadernim talking.

It was true. For the past few days, Jimin had been forcfully making himself practice in the fear that he might make a mistake in front of ARMYs in the comeback stage.

Jimin was nervous and scared at most times. That was one reason why I kept following him around, because there was no saying what he would do next.

The member's weren't aware of the fact that Jimin had been practising even during sleeping hours and resting hours until one day he finally collapsed.  

Sadly, I wasn't there with him that time for I wasn't even aware of the fact that he was forcfully practicing. After he collapsed, he sure was in a lot of pain, but thanks to me, he was walking and joking in no time.

Jimin didn't answer, he couldn't lie to Namjoon since he already caught the lie.   Namjoon sighed and said, "Jiminah, take it easy. We have practice sessions for a reason. Let's not mess thing's up now shall we? It will be bad for your health. Okay?"

Even if Jimin didn't agree with Namjoon, he didn't show it. He nodded and smiled in agreement and with that, all was settled.

"Alright guys, we have our concert coming up in two days so let's not fail it. Got it?" They all agreed.

They bid Halsey goodbye and silently,   slid under the covers once they were back to their dorm.

Once they were all tugged in their beds, my job was to watch over them. After making sure that everyone was sound asleep, I went to Taehyung's room, were I was greeted with Yeontan's glare.

I shushed Tan and tucked Taehyung's blanket. He slept comfortably. A small smile played in the corner of my lips.

"You did good today hyung. Sleep well."

And like this, throughout the night, I watched Kim Taehyung and the other BTS member's fall asleep, making sure they were not being disturbed.

-------

Two days later, USA:

"Hurry up guys, you have thirty minutes remaining." Said the dresser as the member's worked on themselves, some practising while other's were chilling.

I kept track of the time, making sure everything happened on time. I flew out of the dressing room and into the stadium.

Before my eyes was a huge spectacle. A sea of ARMYs were already present as more poured in. I stood there and watched it's immense beauty, Drinking in.

 I stood there and watched it's immense beauty, Drinking in

_____________________________

Alright guys. I know this chapter aint much, but its a lead. If I have got any dates wrong, then plz dont mind, remember that its just a fanfic..

I purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜