22. VACATION OR WHAT?

A month later:

A month later:

"So when do we leave?" Asked Jimin, itching his head. Packing his back, Namjoon turned to answer Jimin. "Whenever you are ready."

Jimin rolled his eyes. He knew that was not the real answer. However, he remained silent.

"Yah Hyung! We don't LEAVE, just because we WANT to. We leave when Bang PD gives us his permission." Replied Yoongi, more like gagged.

Namjoon just laughed lightly, his dimples appeared as he did, when he replied, "Well, if you know then why are you asking?"

Jin, who was browsing in his phone, which I later found out, he was reading the news, just shook his head in disapproval.

Not that anybody cared.

I laughed at all this. Jungkook turned towards my laughing figure, only to burst out laughing himself. Which he shouldn't have. Not long had he started, Jin voice rang out.

"Kook? Why are you laughing?" Both Jimin and Tae were now staring at me as if to say, 'Did you have to?'

I just stifled my laugh. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Jimin and Taehyung doing the same.

"Aahh, because I wish to?" was Jungkook's reply.

No more was said on the topic.

BTS were preparing for their three month vacation which I was very glad about. I was glad that they were finally granted a long rest after so long of non-stop schedule.

But the break also meant rest for them, but a load of work for me. Running from Busan to Daegu to Seoul again to Gwangju province and not to forget, Ilsan.

There would be a lot of coming's and going's from Ilsan, much to my dismay. But I was willing to do it, no matter what.

But that was not what made me feel uneasy. What made me feel that way was the fact that BTS were separating, and they won't be in each other's company for a very long time. And the thought of what Hyun Jin said kept getting into my head.

For a whole month I was nervous and scared, that anytime he would show up, or one of his men and hurt BTS, or even try to kill them. I didn't want to think about it, but I was helpless, of course I would be.

"Hey, you okay?" Came a deep voice that startled me.

Turning towards the voice, I found Tae with a concerned look on his face. After that, I scanned the room, only to find it empty. They must have all retired to there rooms already. Since we were all in Tae's room, he was still left.

"Yeah- yeah I'm fine. Don't worry." I replied, forcing a smile.

Tae withdrew his hand from my shoulder I didn't know was placed before he continued, "You seemed spaced out. What are you thinking about?"