ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND SEQUEL

Okay, firstly I would like to give a round of thanks to some people who have helped me with my aim as a writer

My family. My sisters, especially Aysha_khan35 for following me in this path.

My friends, behometh and ManarToufique for being ever so supportive.

My Wattpad friends, ahmednafiza and  FEARKnightFantasy for being there for me in Wattpad.

None of this would have been possible without any of you guys. You made it possible, to help me finish my second story after ITNOTS, Which is also a success.

-----------

Now, I will give a chance to my readers to ask any questions regarding this story. Ask anything, and I will try my best to answer them.

A lot of you have been wishing to find some romance bettwen the boys and Jisoo, but unfortunately, you didn't get that. Because this not that kind of story.

So tell me, who among you were wishing for TAESOO to happen? Fell free to say so, I wont bite (。•̀ᴗ-)✧!

Unlike other stpries, were writers make BTS X ARMY in the romantic wau, I didn't want that. I wanted fans to realize this that instead of wishing gor something which had a 0.001% chance of coming true, wish for some that atleast have a 50% chance of coming true.

Its not just of what you wish, I also wanted fans to understand this that the friendship we can make with BTS is more strong and beautiful than such a romantic relationship.

Because guess what? There are like millions of girls out there who dream to date BTS. But have you ever wondered this? What they might think? They love us too, yes, but they cant go to that extent to start dating all the girls, its just insane!! Doesn't anyone get it!

After The EXO Chen matter, I was so shocked and filled with anger when I saw how the EXO-Ls were reacting to his dating life. As if he made a promise to them or something that he will date them. The same goes for all idols. Like, come on!! They have a life just like we have ours, they are men of there own lives, shouldn't they get to make there own decisions? Should they always do what there fans say? And how much do you guys want? Even there lives?

BTS never made us a promise that they will stay unmarried or never date. They have there own life too, and at one point, they start doing all this, even if it hurts all of us.

I love them too, I see them as men too, but that doesn't mean I wont let them have there way. When they date or get married, dont bash on them or send hate words, support them even if it hurts you, cause I will do too, even if it kills me to do so. If you cant, then dont do anything. Just stay quite.

Love BTS and any other idols as they love you. See them as a man if you want, but dont get too over board. These romantic stories between BTS and ARMY you guys read, no offence but dont get influenced by them. Remember that they are just stories, and they are likely to come true. If you want to dream something, dream to befriend them, thats a lot possible and sweeter, for BTS love having ARMY friends.

What? Didn't you guys know? Come on its common already!!

There is so much more I wish to tell, but I cant, so I will only tell, if you guys ask the questions.

Thank you very much for reading this story. I hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it.

-------------

The story continues, IF I LIVE.

Like you can see, this story will have five more groups and a new story

Like you can see, this story will have five more groups and a new story. But it will also have fan wars that this five guardians along with Jisoo want to stop. Thats right. Five more guardians. You heard me right.

Coming soon, maybe after three or four months.

Until then, Thank you again for reading!!

RAMADAN MUBARAK everyone!!❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉