23. SCANDALS

It took me a full five minutes to realise what was said

It took me a full five minutes to realise what was said. Hyun Jin. They knew Hyun Jin. And they were in trouble.

Oh my God.

Jimin was talking to Namjoon, but I had no idea what they were talking. I was in a trance, not sure what to say or do.

Before I knew it, I was souring out of the house and into the sky because of the head ache that had taken over me. My head throbbed and my brain pulsed, I could not see clearly because my vision was blurring.

What the hell is happening to me?

Once high up in the sky, I stopped flying and took in my surroundings.

Nothing. Nothing but just clouds everywhere. Everything was peaceful and silent, but I could not feel the peace because of the ringing in my ears. I breathed heavily, trying my best to stop it.

"Stop. Stop." Murmured I to myself, but to no avail.

Holding my head in my hands, I closed my eyes and screamed out from the tip of my lungs. "I said STOP!"

Suddenly, everything stopped, when I opened my eyes, I took in my surroundings again. Everything looked just normal except...except something didn't fit in. The clouds where just clouds but, something stood out. And that's when I realized what stood out.

They weren't moving.

The clouds had stopped moving, the wind had stopped blowing and the sky was still than ever.

Oh God.

I flew downwards and to my astonishment, everything in there was as still as in above. The car's looked like toys while the humans looked like lego figures.

Did I... Did I do...this?

My hand instantly flew to my mouth as if on reflex. I couldn't understand anything. How did I do this? Is this another of my abilities? But stopping time, isn't that not just...too much?

I closed my eyes and inhaled. Then exhaled. I followed this procedure for a full five minutes until I was calm.

"Okay, calm down. You have seen worst than this. You are dead but still somehow alive. You brought Jimin back to life. You did more than this. Calm. Down."

When I opened my eyes, I was calmer than before. Once calm, I decided to look at the situation in hand.

"Let me guess. I did this when I tried to stop the pain in my head. Trying to stop the pain so desperately, I stopped time altogether. Which means, desperation can lead you to do things you never imagined you could. I must be desperate. Come on. Let's be desperate."

I closed my eyes and prayed to Lord knows whom to bring time back. When I opened my eyes, things were just as usual.

"No please no." I whispered. I closed my eyes and tried again.

I don't remember how long I did that, but I do remember that it was more than thrice.

But at one period, time started flowing again. It wasn't an easy task, I must say, but it did teach me one thing.

Desperation leads you towards doors you didn't know existed. So far, all that had happened to me were all because I was desperate. Desperate to meet BTS, desperate to save them, desperate to even stay alive. Desperation was my power and the key to my job.

That day, I did not return to any of the BTS members, even though I knew they would want me. I don't know why, but I found I couldn't meet them just yet.

They would seek answers to this matter, I didn't have any. As long as I didn't have any, I decided not to return. Instead, I went to Seoul, where I found out what actually happened.

Walking past a Cyber cafe, a flood of thoughts entered my head. But they weren't my thoughts. They where the teenagers inside the Cyber Cafe's thoughts and they were filled with anger and hatred. And the anger and hatred were directed at none but BTS.

"Don't tell me this is related to the burning sun case?....Oh my God I can't believe it! They took vacation for what? Taking drugs? Good Lord...Of course, what where we expecting. After all this fame, they think we will still like them even if they do such dirty work? Piss off...They should go and die somewhere. They don't deserve to be a part of society anymore....Love Yourself my ass. Go love your drugs."

I teleported inside, walking towards the group of girls sitting in the farthest corner of the room, all huddled together with snarls and glares plastered on their faces. They were all staring at the computer screen, so I did the same.

On the screen was displayed the news which they have all been thinking about. I read the headlines that said, 'Bangtan Sonyeandan confirmed to be involved in illegal drug trade.'

My eyes widened with every word I read. Blood boiling and heart racing, I stood there and stared at the screen, unsure of what to do or what to say as the girls kept bickering on.

I did not hear their conversation, but I heard the very last sentence the girl sitting nearest to the computer said before I exploded in full fury.

"I can't believe it! I can't believe Jimin oppa would do such a thing. He looks so innocent! Of course. We shouldn't judge a book by its cover. But look at Taehyung oppa. He looks like he could be taking drugs. Don't you agree?"

Before I knew it, the computer exploded just like my fury, burning the said girl's face and hair as the others screamed and ran for cover. Blood oozed from the girls nose as she fell to the floor unconscious.

I was so angry with rage that I did not even care to check on the girl, but I knew she was alive and would remain so. I could sense her rapid heart beat.

Without further delay,  I walked out of the glass doors, not bothering to open them. Just as I passed through them, the glass heated and within a second, it too, exploded. More screams erupted but I didn't care.

I had a son of a bitch to catch.

_____________________

Hi everyone!! Am sorry for the short chapter, I must say this Part will be quiet bigger than the previous ones, since these are the ending Parts. I hope you guys are liking this story.

If I Die has been nominated for four awards so far. The LY Awards 2020, The Division Awards 2020, The Diamond Awards 2020 and The Eternity Awards 2020. More are to come, (Insha Allah) and I m hoping to win at least one. I'm sure my story ain't that bad ;p ;)

Unfortunately, next update is next week. Until then, adieu my friends!

Luv yahhh(。♡‿♡。)(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤