18. Soap Bottle

BRO, PSYCH THE MOVIE 2 LASSIE COME HOME'S FIRST TRAILER CAME OUT TODAY AND I'M SCREAMINGGGGG

MY PARENT'S WOULD NEVER IN A ZILLION YEARS LET ME GET THE PEACOCK TV THINGIE BC WE'RE POOR AND I'M SO MAD BC I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT AND THEN IT'LL COME OUT AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH IT AND IMMA BE MAD BC EVERYONE ELSE WILL BE WATCHING IT

So, if someone, when Psych The Movie 2 comes out, could find me a possible illegal website to watch the second movie on, hmu :)

Bc I might die if I can't watch that movie

Ooh I bet Jules is preggers MAYBEEEE

Or she ain't gonna be able to conceive 

Bc I saw that lil clip of Shawn holdin' her hand in their kitchen all serious-like and I was like "HMMMMMM SHAWN LOOKS SERIOUS WTHHHHH"

Anyway imma be screaming either way

Ok thanks enjoy

~~~

"Hi, Jules!" Shawn exclaimed cheerfully. Juliet snapped a latex glove on and gave Shawn a look. She walked over to him swiftly. "Shawn, what are you doing here? And with Maddie, no less!" She hissed. 

Shawn stuck his hands in his pockets and looked around at the crime scene. There was a dead man with rope burns on his neck, a noose hanging from the stair banister above. An officer was snapping photos next to the banister. 

Maddie furrowed her eyebrows and looked around. "Don't look, sweetheart." Shawn said to her and put his hand over her eyes. She folded her arms and scoffed. 

"If Carlton sees you, you know that you're dead, right?" Juliet warned. "Like him?" Shawn asked and waved to the dead man with his free hand. 

Maddie squirmed and hugged her stomach. "I don't feel good." She admitted and Shawn dropped his hand from her eyes. 

"Shoo!" Juliet whispered and motioned to the door and Shawn took Maddie's hand, pulling her to the entrance. 

He squinted and inhaled. "Oh, uh, there's a hair binder in between the couch cushions if you wanted to know." He said.

Juliet flipped her head around and rushed to the couch cushions. "You're welcome!" Shawn called and led Maddie out. 

Maddie was bending over by the time they got to the Blueberry. "You okay, Tiger?" Shawn asked. She climbed in and bit her lip. "Yeah." She said painfully. 

Shawn looked her up and down before cautiously buckling himself in. "You... want me to take you to the hospital? You look crappy." He said. "Gee, thanks." Maddie said sarcastically. "And I don't need to go to the hospital. I... my stomach just hurts a little." 

Shawn put the key in the car and suddenly stopped everything he was doing. "Oh my god. You're not pregnant, are you?" He asked. Maddie rolled her eyes. "No, dummy." She said. "Now take me home."

Shawn drove quietly, and when they got to the psych office, he widened his eyes. "Oh my god, are you on dope?" He asked. 

Maddie smacked her forehead. "No!" She shouted and got out of the car, stomping inside. "Geez." Shawn muttered. Why was she feeling sick and why was she so moody? 

He sat there for a moment, then it struck him. Ohhh. Now he got it. 

He got out of the car and went inside, where Maddie was already settled on the couch with chips in her hands. She was watching SpongeBob. Why? Shawn had no idea. 

"Hey, is Gus here?" He asked. "Why do you care? You'll just bug him." Maddie muttered. "So he is." Shawn whispered, then walked around the house. "Gus?" He called.