prologue

It's been hours spent on the car since Harry left the small town where he spent all his childhood. All his friends are going to miss him and he's too. His head was supported by the car door, as he was staring into nothingness, lost in thoughts. He was so nervous about the idea of moving into a new town, that's a lot bigger than the one he grew up in. Will he make new friends here? Will people like him?

    He didn't even realize that they arrived at their new home. The car door opened, snapping him back into reality.

    His beautiful mother smiled at him, her dimples showing off as they were barely touched by her curls that bounced softly as she moved her head. It was her that gave him Harry all the adorable looks.

    He smiled back softly as he bent down to pick his luggage, his arms stretching trying to reach it, his inked skin showing. His parents were actually really supportive of him having tattoos. It was his skin, his choice.

    He scrunched his nose as he picked up the heavy luggage that was carefully arranged in the car. It was heavy, even for him. He got out of the car, time in which he bumped his head. His mother laughed as she heard a quiet ' oof ' under his laugh.

    His eyes widened as he stared at the house. It was a little bit bigger than the one he grew up in, a light colour dominating it and lots of windows. A beautiful garden with flowers was surrounding it, offering it a cheerful vibe.

    Despite him looking like a real bad boy, he was a softie and liked both girl and boy things. He doesn't discriminate.

    He follows his parents inside the house, looking around at the already furnished house. He didn't know that his parents bought a house like this. It was beautiful. It had modern white furniture all around. It was his favourite colour.... or non-colour.  He hurried in his room, tripping at the last stair, nothing new for his usual clumsiness.

    Harry knew in a second which room was his. The one right at the end of the hall. A white door separating his sight from the room. He opened it and was amazed by how big the room was compared to the one that he had at his old house. Everything was white. He squeaked cheerfully.

    " Well, do you like it? " his mother asked, her heart pounding excitedly in her chest, waiting for a response.

    " I love it! " her son exclaimed, as he threw himself on the bed. " But... " his expression changes, " it'll never feel like the old one. "

    " It's a fresh start, honey. New memories, new friends, new life. " his mother said, exiting the room, leaving Harry in his thoughts in his new room.

    Of course he loves it. But it's not the same.

    He keeps thinking about Monday when he goes to the new school. He's a little bit anxious about it. Shaking his head trying to get rid of all negativity, he takes his phone out of his pocket and starts talking to his old friends, hoping it will all go away for now.

written: 13.04.2020

I'm honestly so excited about this book, and I really hope you guys will like the idea. :3
English is not my first language so there may be mistakes!