I go to make my leave, the sooner I get back the better. I didn't want you to wake up and I'm not here. I also want to prepare a special breakfast when I get back.

{y/n's pov}

I open my eyes only to be confronted with darkness. It was hard to tell if my eyes were even open. I couldn't move my hands and something was on my ankle that I assumed to be a chain.

Shit. What the hell. Don't cry, don't cry. I hold my tears back the best I could but they won. I try to squirm for freedom but the only thing I could really move were my feet. A huge sob escaped my mouth. I'm going to die.

"Help," I say in a slurred whisper. My mouth was dry and fear left a clump in my throat. I live in a city, someone is bound to hear me. "help," I say again, this time more loud.

As I try to move my head a sharp sting came from it. I moaned in pain. That's when I remembered last night. I remembered my outing with todoroki. I remembered that I confronted him. I remembered my vision growing heavy and smoke stuck in my throat. I remembered everything going black with a blunt pain going with it. Dammit todoroki. What happened to the people that were there. They witnessed everything. Sure one off them called for help. I'm sure of it.

All of a sudden I hear a door swing open. I could feel something stuck in my throat as I stiffen. "Good morning bunny," I hear a man chime. Morning? Have I really been out for hours? "Oh, I'm so sorry honey, I didn't mean to scare you." He said while taking the blindfold off. "W..were you crying?" He asked while holding the wet blindfold. I didn't answer. He gave me a weak smile and said, "I'm not going to hurt you." He said it in such a careful and gentle tone. "You did hurt me though. You hit me on the back of the head." I said quietly, mainly talking to myself. I didn't think he heard me but his eyes widened at my statement. "I had to bunny, but I promise I won't do it again." I kept quiet again. Apparently this guy had good ears so I was only safe in my mind.

I wanted to yell at him, hit him even , but my fear stopped me. Dammit it, I really was like a bunny. So useless and scared of everything. Even if he didn't physically hurt me he was still mentally hurting me.

"What're you thinking?" He asked, leaning in closer to me. Well like hell I was telling him what I was thinking. Where did the confidence I had yesterday go. It seemed to have disappeared. Why wasn't I smarter?

After awhile of silence I think he got the hint that I wasn't going to answer. I take a deep breathe and I use my hallucination quirk. I make the half and half boy see red and blue lights coming from outside. He quickly tensed up but soon relaxed, "stop doing that bunny, you really scared me for a second there." He giggled.

The lights stopped and this time I make him see his father. "Bunny," he said in an irritated whisper, "please stop." He was getting angry but like hell I cared. Soon endeavor vanished.

I look around the room and on the bedside table I see a picture of a three year old todo with a white haired woman. This gave me an idea. This time I make him see the white haired woman I saw in the photo.

He froze for a second, not knowing what to say. I could tell he was trying to calm himself down. "Shoto," I made the white hair woman say. Todo looked up at her and tears swelled up in his eyes.

He quickly wiped them away and looked at me. All the anger seemed to be gone and it was replaced with sadness. "Please stop that."
I hear him say. Honestly I was scared to use my quirk sometimes because it could really mess someone up mentally. I only used it when I was desperate. I didn't want another accident to happen but I was so desperate to get out of here. "Let me go."'I whisper in fear.

I knew he heard me but he turned around and grabbed a trey of food from the top of the dresser. "I made you breakfast." He grinned. He did something to the food didn't he. I refuse to eat it. I'm not taking a single bite and their is nothing he can do to make me.

He uncuffed me and put the tray on my lap. I won't lie, the food looked delicious but I told myself I wasn't going to eat. It was waffles with some fruit on top. I throw the food to the ground and it left a mess. Todo sighed a sat on the edge of the bed. "Listen bunny, if you don't eat then you'll go hungry and I don't want my princess going hungry." He said calmly. The monotoned teen was gone and for once I saw todo show emotion. This is what he was truly like. That monotoned boy was only an act.

He then walks out of the room, leaving me alone in silence. If I were to escape, now would be the perfect time to. I look around to get a better understanding of my surroundings. Nothing sharp or anything I could use to picklock. He really did childproof this room.

After a few minutes of me searching for the right tool while still on the bed, todo comes in with another tray of food in hand. I watch his every move as he took a step closer to me.
"Hi bunny, I'm back with more food." He said, but instead of giving it to me he sat on the bed and put the tray on his lap.

Hit him y/n. It's the perfect opportunity so take it. Something deep down told me it was a
bad idea but I didn't care. I'm not going to sit here defenseless. I raise my hand and I give him a good smack across the face.