"Who was she? " I asked.

"She was Gongzhu or Princess Xuehua which meant snowflake.  She was the favored daughter of the Grand Emperor and the beloved of the Young Prince of Vampires,  Damian Vernengo. "

My eyes peered up open and beg for more answers but he stopped me and made an oath to keep his mouth shut or the King would make him go to his bed.

I sighed but wiped the thought away,  he was my new mentor and we had to place a space as we now approach ourselves professionally or so I thought.

My dad was majorly against Atticus saying he was too old for me and a Vampire! 

He got more mad or pissed off when he can now smell me clearly that my scent changed. At Cole's birthday,  Maria sent me a perfume to try on.  Now I understand that the perfume covered up my scent. 

I explained to him the Atticus did restrained himself but it was me who pushed him and I was in burning in and out that night. He knows that she wolves get the burning sensation when they don't mate with their mates.

Second Atticus wasn't old,  he wasn't aging and I did argue that I like tall and old guys. Atticus puffed at that,  being called old.

Third, I told him that I was a hybrid,  nothings gonna change even if I was a normal werewolf,  my child will be a hybrid.

Lastly it was in our law that mates shouldn't be kept away.

I admit he was... Distant to me for two days. That hurt me and my wolf being pushed away and neglected by our own father.

On the third day I woke up to see him patting Atticus back and gave him a welcome hug. They were friends again and he admitted his mistake. He was okay with me and Atticus in fact he was more happy for the both of us. Atticus wouldn't be lonely anymore and I have a faithful and loyal mate to love and hold with through hard times.

I loved the way Atticus spins me around the dance floor and the way he guides my body where to go and how I should react. My feet was like floating and I never stepped on his foot,  well that was one thing Monsieur Fontaine taught me well.

COLE'S POV

It's been a week since the attack.  I could now see,  I tried to recall my memories but some of them were blurry if I tried hard enough sometimes I could hear a voice calling out my name. Undoubtedly that must have been when I was blind but it should be dark but it wasn't.

The pack was now recovering and I was tasked to change the security, scouting, and defense of our pack while my father holds out his duty.  With him as the King,  it's been stressful.  It's not only the pack he needs to attend to but every pack.

Finished from my duties,  I called out my Beta and had him delivered out the new protocol to be followed. The attack had us triple up up our security. Money wasn't much of a problem and most houses were almost done. In the mean time everyone had to sleep at the pack house or welcomed at our house at the moment. 

I was desperate to have my memories back and why was it taken away but my dad said it was for the best.  I didn't understand him and I noticed that my nephew,  Jasper has been asking his mom a lot where's Lilith and when I asked her she just said.  It was Jasper's playmate,  though I could recall saying lunch with Laylana, Rieka, Jasper and the bitch's younger sister alongside a guest.

Laylana wouldn't tell me,  even Rieka and I tried to have Jasper tell me but the kid said he didn't wanna waste away a good deal of 18,000 cookies for his eighteen birthday from his mom.

'Hey Cole,  the bitch is back again. What should I do,  she keeps on screaming and kicking out our balls. ' my third in command mindlinked me.

'I'll be there in the moment. ' I sighed.

Seeing her wasn't enchanting as it used to before,  I used to believe that Jessica was the most beautiful she wolf but now all I can see was a slut. She was only using me for power and thanked god maybe being blind was a good way to make me realize that she and my other friends weren't actually were what they seemed.

"Hello Jessica. " she didn't change much,  blond,  blue eyes,  pale and slim. She could be a cover of a woman's magazine but her scent was horrible.

"Cole! " she called out my name and hugged me. I immediately removed her.

"Babe what's wrong? " she asked and had her puppy eyes,  disgusting.

"You,  what's wrong.  What are you doing here? "

"I heard that-"

"Rumors spread that fast ha?... " I smirked before punching her in her face. Man that did felt good. I never wanted to hit a woman but it didn't mattered today. Coming over here smelling like another man all over her. She really lose her dignity and respect herself.

"You really are a pathetic whore, I can't believe I didn't believed my sister.  Jessica Harburst you are no longer a pack member of Moonstone. You are forbidden to enter for all of your days! " I roared which made her freak out and scared.

How Dare she face me now,  she left me to rot and die!  While she slept with different powerful werewolves in different packs.

"Leave. " a Stern voice I delivered had her running down to pack her things.

And that was the last time I'll ever see her alive.

"Dispose her... " I whispered and had three warriors chasing over a worthless slut whose name will no longer be remember and a threat