PROLOGO

Did you ever ask yourself before...

Why does people tend to make fun of others?

What did we do to make the world become so cruel?

Does humans really need to make others life a living hell to make theirs a living heaven?

How does anyone face and survive that kind of life?

So...

Have you?

If yes...

Kindly answer me? because I badly need it~ help me~

I've been dealing with this kind of life for a while now...

And if this continue...

I might end up being insane...

Being torn out.

I'm getting tired...

.

.

.

I am getting tired of dealing with this tall-mad-man that keep on pestering my everyday life!

At home, at school, at work!

Oh gosh!

Is he insane? or just a crazy-jerk-tall-arrogant dude that can't keep up on being with the same space with me thus making him treat me like a lad and not a lass?

Or maybe...

Am I the one who's insane? or I am just being a passionate-li'l crazy-cute lady that been born to go with the life's flow but can't keep up being calm and peaceful whenever he starts firing his mouth again and again?

His presence alone is like a kindling that makes the ember inside me grow until I gust fire.

The peacefulness that my soul have, had been disrupted by this man...

Actually, not just my soul, but my whole life too...

I don't know...

I don't know...

But I think he messed up my mind...

And also with my heart too.

*sigh

Can I keep up with this?

Because I am sure...

Not only my normal life, peacefulness, and annoyance will he get from me in the end.

I'm afraid...

I'm afraid that he'll get my heart too.

My heart that have been fighting my mind since forever.

My heart that keeps falling day by day despite of him being an actual jerk to me.

My heart that been scarred and battered before, losing its groove to dance on beat, finally takes a step to heal and start feeling back the whelming warmth of the song he brings.

*sigh

Why does it have to be him?

Why him?

***

A/N

Yohow!!

Welcome to DBoH! hope you enjoy reading this product of my imagination~

This story is teenfiction, kung anumang meaning nun, bsta feeling ko lang teenfic ito bat 'vah.

charing

This fiction is written in tag-lish.

And please do understand na hindi po ako ganun kaalam sa grammar, but I did my best para mabigyan ng buhay at kulay ang kwento.

Inuulit ko po, feeling po ako, kunwari magaling, magaling sa english, sa grammar ganern.

Peace po tayo ;)

Salamat!

Keep safe pips!