Fun Facts About Crazy Forgotten Love

Facts

1. I got the name Julie from my best friend Julianna, I always call her Julie. Anyway, I also got Julian from this youtuber she has a crush on ;) Julianna's account on wattpad is @horsedreamer21.

2. Originally I was going to end the book a little differently. She was still going to be single and close friends with Hunter and Julian, but I was going to make a sequel. But instead I changed the ending and made alternative endings so y'all could make or choose your own.

3. Scarlett was originally going to have an older brother.

4. The Last Virgin Standing, a book by @laughterandjynx, inspired me to write this story.

5. I personally hate this story, I am surprised I finished it and people read it. I feel it is highly unorganized and I only like a select few chapters. 

6. My favorite chapter of this entire book would have to be Scar and Hunter. I just really like how I wrote it and the events that happen in it.

Character Traits

Scarlett  

When I wrote Scar, I saw her as the push over type, go-with-the-flow person. But as it went along she gets out of that a little, until something bad happens, then she is back in her turtle shell.

But her personallity is different, she is funny, loving, but serious and caring when she needs to be.

Julian 

As soon as I started this story, I knew Julian was going to be a jock because I knew Hunter would be the Bad Boy. I didn't want Julian to be that arrogant, cocky, prick that most books make jocks look like. Sure I made him have his moments, but those were just moments.

His personality is, very corny and cliche when he is with his date. I personally love it in this book, you always have to have a cliche moment or two in a story. He is also caring, loving, and funny but also sensitive at times.

Hunter 

I knew Hunter was going to be a Bad Boy as soon as a came up with the name. I was going to make it where it took a while for him to warm up to Scar, then they were close and all that jazz. I was also going to end the book with Hunter and Scar together. But then I saw Julian's character progress in my own eyes and I couldn't choose between the two.

His personality is, calm, laid back person. Although he is pretty anger and strong when you mess with his girls (Grandma and Scar).

Julie 

Julie was the one character I knew Scar could depend on when no one else was around, that is why I made her Scar's friend. She would always get her out of trouble and protect her.

Her personality is really girly, that is how she gets Scar to where dresses and make up for dances and parties. She is also funny and VERY loving and caring to pretty much everyone. But when you get on her bad side, be warned, she can be the devil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I hope you liked these fun facts and character traits for every character but Richard and Dean. I will let you make your own.

Please Vote!

Comment!

And Share!

~Cayla