Chapter 9: Memories and Reunions.

I hadn't talked to Julie since I found out it was Dean who had attacked me.

I decided to text her and see if she could take me to school. She showed up within minutes.

She knocked on the door and I got up to answer it. "Hey." She said.

"Hey." I answered. I looked at her for a minute and saw her face. It looked like she was happy and sad at the same time.

"So why did you need me to tak-" but I interrupted her by taking her in for a big hug. A tear escaped my eye, I didn't realize how much I missed her.

"I missed you." I said and cryed more.

I made her cry in response,  "Aww Scar I missed you to."

We stood there for a minute and cryed. Then finally walked to her car.

Once we were inside and wiped away all the tears I looked at her with a serious expression on my face, "Julie?"

"What is it Scar?" She asked.

"I got my memory back." I replied hesitantly.

Her mouth opened and her eyes widened, "Are you serious?" She asked.

I smiled and said, "Yes."

"What? When? How?"

"Drive and I will tell you," she started the car and drove away, "Okay well I had a fight with Julian because I went out for hot chocolate with Hunter. Then it ended up with us officially being broken up. He left me there and I cryed for hours. I got my memory back in the process."

"Wow." Was all she managed to say.

"I know. I cryed for ever."

"No not that, you went on Hunters motorcycle just for hot chocolate.  I know how much they scare you." She said.

"Well Julian left early from school and couldn't take me home."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Because it was still awkward between us."

"So you called Hunter?" She asked as we pulled into the school parking lot.

"No he found me standing in the freezing weather and offered to take me home."

"But then you went to get hot chocolate instead?" She asked confused.

"He took me for hot chocolate before he took me home because i was cold."

"Wow" she said again.

I got out of the car and walked for the front doors. Before I headed to my first class I said my byes to Julie.

I was grabbing my books from my locker when I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around to see Britney wrapped around Julians arm.

That fugger, we just had a fight and he was already with another girl. I slammed my locker shut and stormed off.

I couldn't believe it, he was a fugging man whore. Nothing in the world could help with my anger.

***

In lunch Julie sat next to me and I looked down at my tray.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

I didn't answer. I just looked up and saw Britney sitting next to Julian. All I could see was the back of their heads. Then my eyes wandered to find Hunter being swarmed by girls who just wanted a piece of Mr. Bad Boy.