Chapter 6: Go Away!

Chapter 6: Go Away!

Julian has been coming over a lot trying to make up for what happened at the party. To be honest I didn't want to talk about it.

In my classes Julian would try to get my attention to apologize,  but I would ignore him.

It had been a week since the incident. It was about eight and I heard something hit my window. I looked out sid to see a frowning Julian.

"Go away!" I yell.

"Can we please talk?" he asked.

I sighed, "Fine." he wasn't going to leave until I let him in.

My mom let him in and sent him up to my room. I had told her what had happened and she told me to give him a chance.

"Okay talk." I growled.

"About the party," he scratched his neck, "I can barely remember what happened I was so drunk. That kiss meant nothing to me I was just trying to confort her and the alcohol got to my brain."

Before I could reply to that someone rang the door bell. I ran to go get it. It was Julie.

"Um can we talk?" she asked.

"Join the party." I said in a low mean voice.

She walked to my room and we sat and talked.

Julie and Julian looked at each other and said in unison, "The kiss meant nothing." then they both sighed, I guess relived to get that off their chests.

I turned to Julie, "Who dumped you?"

She looked down at her laced hands her eyes glassy, I could see that this was still I sensitive topic for her. But I showed no mercy, she kissed my boyfriend this was still a sensitive topic for me to.

"Who?" I demanded.

"I don't want to talk about it." she said a little tear falling down her face.

"Really you don't want to talk about it. Are you fugging kidding me, you just kissed my boyfriend and I let you talk. Now just tell me who it was God damn it!" I screamed. I was furious and mad and sad. I realized that a few tears had slipped from my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

Julian looked at me with suprise. "Look he doesn't go to our school but his name is Dean." Julie croaked before crying.

"How long had you been dating?"

"About five or six months." she said. "Here's a pic."

She showed me a picture of the guy and my eyes widened with shock. He was the guy that attacked me. I screamed before I could stop myself.

Julian rushed over to me and asked, "Whats wrong Scar, what is it?" he asked looking in my eyes, but I was concentrated on his face.

"Thats the guy!" I yelled.

My mom came rush in in the door, "Whats wrong what did you do Julian?" my mom asked furious.

"Hes the one that attacked me!" I yelled again.

They all looked at the screen. "Are you sure?" my mom asked.

I nodded.

"Sorry for acusing you Julian." My mom said her cheeks turn in pink.

"It's fine Mrs. Winters. You were just trying to protect your little girl." he responded. She smiled and walked out the door.

I was frozen. "Can you call Hunter and ask him to come over here?" I asked Julie. I wanted to ask him if that really was the guy plus I wanted someone to comfort me. Julian was just to awkward I hadn't completely forgave him yet.

***

I didn't expect for Hunter to come honestly but he did. Once the door bell rang I ran to get it so my mom wouldn't interrogate him, but I was to late.

"Who are you?" My mom asked with a disapproving look on her face.

"This is Hunter don't you remember him?" I asked. When I looked at him I saw he was wereing the normal leather jacket and dark jeans. Not the best outfit for a first impression.

"Yes but why is he here?" she asked.

"Just cause." I said not wanting to explain. I grabbed Hunters arm and ran to my room.

Julian and Julie were still there. Julian glared at Hunter the whole time.

"So why am I here?" Hunter asked.

"Because I want to know if this is the guy that attacked me." I said holding up the picture of Dean on Julies phone.

He looked at it very closely and slowly nodded, "Yes thats him." he said.

No I was shocked I froze. It was proven, Dean, the psycho that had no guilt when attacking me, was for sure my attacker.

Julian looked at me and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Does it look like shes okay she just found out who her attacker is." Hunter remarked.

"Don't be so rude Hunter." Julie said.

"I don't take orders from you." Hunter said.

"Take it down a notch." Julian said.

I could tell Hunter was mad like I was. He wanted to smash his face in, that was why he was acting like this. I would say something but I cant, I was frozen.

"Shut up Jock." Hunter remarked.

Julian pushed Hunter and that set him off. They were at it again just like in English. They were being more harsh though hitting harder and faster. I didnt want to watch so I ran out off the room. Why cant they just get along. They stopped fighting as soon as I left and came running after me.

"What is your problem?" I asked both of them when we were outside.

"I'm sorry I'm just mad because I didn't do more to him when I found you." Hunter said. That was the nicest thing I think has ever come out of his mouth.

"I wish I was there with you. Do you know how guilty I feel for not staying with you after school. To protect you like I promised your mom. Every day I wake up and wish I could fix that. And Hunter, though it kills me to say this, I also thank you for being there to save Scar." Julian said. I saw Hunter grin and look at Julian.

"Your soft Oliver." Hunter said.

"And your a rock Grayson." Julian remarked.

"That I am." Hunter replied chuckling.

"You two are unbelievable. One minute your fighting and the next your flirting." I say laughing at the last part.

"We are not flirting, do I look gay to you?" Hunter asked.

Then we all started laughing.

After awhile they all left and I kept thinking about Dean.