Chapter 10: Sick and Not So Lonely

~Picture of Emma Watson as Julie~

Chapter 10: Sick and Not So Lonely

Today was Friday and I woke up with an extreme headache. The sunlight made it even worse, now I know what a hangover feels like.

"Are you okay sweetie?" my mom asked as I wobbled to the kitchen.

I shook my head no.

"Aww how 'bout I stay home with you today?" she asked.

"No mom that's okay, I'm just going to sleep most of the day anyway." I said using all my strength.

"Okay well I have to leave a little earlier today so I can come home earlier."

"Okay, love you mom." I said giving her a hug.

"Love you to sweetie, get some sleep." she said as she walked out the door.

I heard a knock on the door and slowly went to answer it.

Julie was standing there smiling, "Hey." when she saw me her smile faded.

"I'm not going to school today." I said squinting at the sunlight.

"Oh Scar are you sick?" she asked.

I nodded and she opened the door and came inside.

"Then I'm not going to school either." she said sitting on the couch. 

I didn't argue it would be nice for her to be her with me.

She stood up and asked, "Would you like some soup?"

"Sure." I said.

"Okay well you lay down and I will make the soup."

I sat and turned on the television. A Supernatural marathon was on so I turned it on.

Not even half way through the first episode Julie brought me the soup, "Here you go darlin'". she said.

When I finished my soup I pulled a blanket over me and used Julies head as my pillow.

I fell asleep on her lap not even a minute after I set my head down.

***

I woke up to Julie playing with my hair, "Hey there sleepy head." she greeted.

My headache was gone and I sat up, "How long was I asleep?"

"For about four hours its noon." 

"And you stayed?"

"Yes I wanted to make sure you would be fine. Plus I didn't want to go to school."

I laughed, "Wow."

"Do you want to finish the marathon?" she asked.

"Sure." 

So we sat there and finished the marathon. 

It was four when someone knocked on the door. I knew it wouldn't be my mom because she didn't come home until seven.

I got up to go see who it was. I opened the door and saw his face and froze from anger and surprise, Julian was standing in front of me.

Julie came up behind me and said, "Whats taking you so lo-" but she stopped herself when she saw him.

He looked nervous and sad. Part of me felt bad, but that thought was pushed aside when I remembered what he really was.

"Look can we talk Scar?" he asked.

Before I could answer Julie was already speaking, "Hell no."

I pushed her back and I could feel her eyes glare at me, "I guess." I answered.

I stepped out side and closed the door in Julies face. She opened the door and said, "I'm watching you." then closed it and looked through the window. We couldn't help but smile.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Listen I know you think I'm with Britney." he started.

"How did you know that?" Iasked.

"Be careful what you say to Hunter."

"Wait did he talk to you?"

"Yes he told me what y'all talked about."

Wow of course he did, "So are y'all friends now or something?"

"I'm not sure." he said, "Anyway what makes you think I would date that slut again?" he asked.

"Well I saw her all over you in school." I said.

"I know she only did that when she saw you, I tried to get her off but the harder I tried the tighter she got around my arm."

"Oh so y'all aren't dating?" I asked.

"No." he said.

There was an awkward silence before I finally said, "Well then I'm sorry Julie... you know, at lunch." 

He chuckled and said, "Its okay."

Then there was another silence. I turned around to go inside when he asked, "Wait, Scar can we still be friends?"

I smiled and nodded, "Sure, I would love that."

He smiled then turned to his house and walked away.

I walked inside to Julie asking a thousand questions. "What happened?"

"We are friends now." was all I said.

"Really, I thought he was dating the slut?" she asked confused.

"He was never dating her I just guessed wrong."

"Oooooooohhh." she said, "Um, I kind of feel bad I kicked him now."

"Its okay I already apologized for you." I said.

We sat down and watched the marathon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N: To the like five people that read this book, I just wanted to say thanks for reading, my goal for this story is 150 reads.

Anyway my amazing friend Bailey made a quote and I loved it so much that I wanted to share it with you. "I'm scared to close my eyes for then, it will only have been a dream."

Please Comment what you think and Vote!! :)

Thanks :)

-Cayla