Chapter 16: Not So Badboy

Chapter 16: Not so Badboy

When I woke up the next morning it was Saturday and I had no plans, well except sit on the couch and be lazy. The party last night made me tired. It will be a while before I go to another party.

I knew Julie had plans with her cousins, they were going to the mall so I couldn't hangout with her today. Julian was with his grandparents today so I was left alone with my mom, which isn't bad, I just want to do something.

It was about noon when I heard a knock on the door, mom answered it and yelled, "It's for you."

"Coming." I yelled back.

When I got to the door Hunter was standing there with a smirk stretched across his face, "How are you doing on this wonderful Saturday?" he asked.

"Um, good I guess." I answered.

"Would you like to go out to lunch with me?" his smirk never faded one bit.

He brought a smile to my face and I answered, "Sure, let me change." I said walking up to my room. I put on a pair of dark ripped skinny jeans and a plian black hoodie with my black converse.

I ran to the door where he was still waiting. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yep." 

"Lets go." and we left I got in his car and sped off.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." he said. It was a little cold out side but there wasn't any snow on the ground anymore.

I sighed, "Fine."

Once he stopped the car I looked out the window and saw that we were in a park. He got out of the car and came around to open mine.

"Why are we at the park?" I asked smiling.

"Just follow me." he said, and I did.

Once we got to a blanket laid down on the ground with food on plates on both sides of the blanket and a bouquet of flowers in the middle, I knew exactly what he was doing. "You set up a picnic?" I asked surprised and happy at the same time.

"Yes, do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it." I said hugging him, "Its so beautiful."

We sat down and started eating the food was amazing, "Did you make this?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Wow it is amazing." I said swallowing the last bite.

"Thanks... Listen um, can I get to know you um, a little b-better?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sure." I laughed a little by how nervous he was, "What do you want to know?" 

"Well what is your story? You know mine so I would like to know yours." he asked not so nervous anymore.

"Well when my mom knew she was pregnant with me my dad ran away, so I never had a father figure. My other family lives like ten hours away from us so I never really see them. I have known Julian for forever, ever since his parents moved next door. He was like a brother to me for ever, when I was sad he would cheer me up, when I was mad he would calm me down. Our relationship was like brother and sister until I got a crush on him when I was in the eighth grade and I didn't know he felt the same way until last summer, but we aren't a couple anymore. So that pretty much sums it up" I said looking back at Hunter. 

"Do you still like Julian?" he asked.

"To be honest I'm not sure." I said.

"Who do you like?" he asked staring right into my eyes.