Scar and Hunter

Scar and Hunter

~I suggest listening to the song in the Media Box while reading~Wait by M83~

It has been about a year since our High school Graduation.

Julian couldn't accept the fact that I was not going to choose over Hunter and him. I just couldn't do it. I loved them both but I couldn't stand the fact that I could be hurting them.

Julian came up to me and pretty much gave me an ultimatum, either choose him or Hunter. It took me a minute to figure out that he wanted the answer right then and there. I just shook my head and said that I couldn't possibly choose between Hunter or him, I just couldn't. 

So in return he sighed and said to me, and I will never forget these words of arrogance that left those pure soft lips of his, "Your loss." he said and walked away. It still blows me away to this day at the cockiness and arrogance he showed that day. He was a new person, completely different.

I haven't seen him since. Only here and there when I see him running around the block or coming back from running errands.

Anyway, since Julian shut me out completely I had more time with Hunter. 

It is a complicated relation ship right now. To say the least, I know we are dating, but that is about it.

I love that he is mysterious and doesn't take anyone's bullshit. Sometimes he will just show up randomly and take me where ever he wants. I love this about him, how he is controlling. I know it sounds weird but I like it with Hunter, it suits him.

Hunter has been gone for two weeks now because he had to take his Grandmother to the Bahamas, the last place she wanted to go before she dies and to spread her husbands ashes.

Today I was siting on the couch with my mom watching some stupid SyFy movie that my mom loves to watch. I heard a knock on the door and ran for it, thankful that I could have a break from that stupid movie.

I saw Hunter standing there and I was so happy to see him that I jumped into his arms. "I missed you." he said tilting me side to side.

"I missed you too." I said squeezing him.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Good, how about you. How was your trip?" I ask still not letting go.

"Great. Although my Grandma cried for about a week because the fact that she let her dead husbands ashes out into the sea. I can't say that I didn't shed a few tears myself. The man was more of a father to me than my own dead beat dad ever could be." 

I pulled away and looked into his eyes, "Aww, I'm sorry." I said it sincerely.

"It's fine. It really is, my Grandma is at home right now watching old videos of him and her together crying her eyes out and smiling like an idiot. I told her to stop, but I guess that is just how she is dealing with it."

I took this by surprise, "How could you leave your Grandmother alone to morn in the loss of her husband like that?" I asked.

"I'm not really good with emotional stuff." he said.

"Says the guy that stayed with me for the week that I cried over Julian, comforting me because my life long best friend had turned into an arrogant ass and got back with Britney." I said.

"Well I can handle you. You are different." 

"We are going to your Grandmother right now, you should be watching those videos with her. Remembering all the good times."

I walked to my mom and told her where I was going.

"But Scar."

"No buts, Hunter Grayson you are going to be with your Grandmother."