CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

AVYANNA'S POV

What in the world was that all about? He just plants things in my head, tells me I have a telepathy gift, asks about my wolf and then just disappears without explaining in full detail what he is talking about or what it means. Then there are his warnings in which I dont get why I have to be silent about myself since people know that I am a hybrid. He also mentioned the elders and all of the Kova leaders including Aedion to not trust him. What do they have to do with all this?

"You think too much, my dear."He suddenly replies

"How do I know you wont rant me out too?"I ask him

"Thats the thing, you dont know."I hear him slightly chuckle. "Now , stop stressing and just dont tell everyone your secret because there is more to it than what you know, dont even tell even the ones close to you.Time will come when they will know but for now keep yourself safe."

I sigh as I reply "Okay>"

"Um , hey how far is it?"Aedion asks

I look over to the road we were walking on which had now ended and then ask the crystal pixies where to next.

They twinkle to each other. I guess that is their way of communicating. They disappear for a while and come back with ten more pixies. They hold each other's hands and position each other in a small circle. They start glowing bit by bit until the glow is now so bright.I take a step away from them for my eyes to adjust to the brightness. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Aedion do the same and I wonder if he can see them too.

"Is this what you could see the whole time?"He asks as he confirms my suspicions

I nod softly

"So what are they and how are you sure they are leading us to the right place?"He questions

"They are crystal pixies and dont you know by now that pixies in our realm are always there to help you find your way somewhere?" I respond.Also thats true in the Kova realm, pixies are like what humans use when they are lost or dont know where to go. I think the mortals call them GPS or maps. They also have the choice to reveal themselves to certain people, so I guess they didnt want to reveal themselves to Aedion before. And there are different types of pixies for each season like these are the winter pixies, then there are summer ones, autumn ones and lastly spring pixies.

"Well I have never needed one before and they are quite irritating especially their flying."Defends Aedion

I roll my eyes and look back at the pixies.The bright light faded away and infront of us appeared a crystal door. It was just a crystal door without anything around it. Just a door in the middle of nowhere.

The previous two pixies come and face us again. They smile and for the first time ever I hear one of them speak clearly.

"I am Flora and this is my brother Felix. We are winter crystal pixies and we have come to help you find your way to where you seek. Just step through this door and you will find the sole purpose of your mission hear. However, be warned not everything is what it seems and do not trust easily. You may go through and we will meet again."She explains

Aedion is the first to rudely brush past them towards the door. I follow after him but not before I thank the pixies for their help. When he reached the door, Aedion was about to place his hand on the door knob but hesitates for a second.He then regains his composure and opens the door. He walks in and before I do the same , I take a deep breath and ask the moon goddess for safety.

When we fully step into the door, it disappears, leaving us stranded an no turning back. I look around to see us in the middle of two ice hills.As I look around, I notice Aedion standing still looking straight ahead. I follow his stare and understand why he looked like that.

Infront of us was an ice lake, well it was not really ice, there was liquid water but you know what I mean. There was also a singular ice burg in the middle. As we look further down, I see a huge castle covered with an ice hill infront of it but but the hill didnt cover the whole castle just at the bottom of it. I am guessing this is where the witch lives. The way she built her castle was a bit cliche, if I must say so myself because she literally imitated the castle of what is it called again? Oh yeah, disney castle.

I know a lot about humans and their way of life because my grandparents used to take me to earth a lot , to unwind and get away from the stress of hiding in Kova.

Anyway, we walk towards the water and stop.

"So how are we going to get to the castle?"I ask Aedion as he keeps quiet to think whilst sreeching the back of his neck.

For a moment we stand in silence and then out of nowhere a small canoe boat appears, with an ice man holding the paddle. For a moment it looked like she got this transport idea from the greek mythology books on how Hades receives his guests.

Aedion and I look at each other and back at the ice man.He simply says one word in a cracking voice "COME!"

We hesitate but eventually man up and board the little boat.

My nerves were now picking up bit by bit as we got closer to the castle.I looked over to Aedion for the millionth time today and I see him starring at me. I wonder what he is thinking about.

"We are here."the ice man states

We get out of thr boat and walk towards the castle. All the things I have been told about this woman we are going to meet comes rushing through my head. It heightens my nerves more to the extent that I feel like throwing up. But I hold myself together because if this woman is what people say she is then I should not show any fear.

We finally reach the castle and the doors automatically open. We step inside. The first thing that we see are the wide ice stairs in the middle. They lead all the way to the first floor, I presume. Then a crystal chanderlier at the center.Other than that the room is quite empty.

Two more ice men come to us and usher us to another hall. We quietly follow and I cannot help but think that does this witch only have ice people as her kingdom.

We stop at an ice door with each of them carved to perfection with a huge star on the middle of each door. The doors opened by the men that escorted us here and tell us to wait in there.

We step in and cannot get to observe the room because its a bit too dark but however, I do get a glimpse of a chair because the only light in the room is shining on it. This ten leads to the assumption that we are in the throne room.

We stand in silence for a while until a soothing feminine voice talks through the silence.

"Finally you have arrived."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy reading.

Please share,comment,vote and follow both my wattpad and instagram account @dutch_essqueen