CHAPTER SIX

Avyanna's outfit she is wearing today
AVYANNA'S POV

It has been two months , living in the Northern territory, time really moves fast because about two months ago was my rejection and now look at me now. The news to the pack was announced, a few hours after I had settled in. To be honest, things turned out better than what I expected. I thought people were going to hate me and start a rebellion due to my hybrid identity and for the love of their previous Alpha, buy it seems like they prefer my rule to Brian's, I don't know why, but I guess its something about being much more fair and just than Brian. Brian and his mate now sleep in the second biggest bedroom in this mansion. Guess what? I moved them out of their main bedroom. Yeah , I know its harsh but I could've done worse. Trust me.

Whenever, I walk around the pack every wolf greets me with a genuine smile that somehow shows they are relieved of the new rule. But I do not blame them though, Brian was one of the infamous ruthless Alpha well after the Alpha King. All four Alphas and their King were well renouned in KOVA for being ruthless, cold hearted, malicious, cruel and most of all barbaric. I on the other hand, might be bitter and cold hearted at the moment but only to the deserving people but when it comes to innocent people, I treat them how they are supposed to be treated treated and my judgement is fair, when it comes to criminals or rebels. I guess you can say I'm fair and just. I give people time to redeem themselves, unlike Brian and Mia.

At this current moment, I am sitted in my office , waiting for Hunter and Rhysand to set our plan in motion to take over REIKA, the eastern territory. We have been training for our next attack and this time we are bigger and stronger because its rogues and the Domhnall pack warriors. The reason why, I made sure Domhnall and their previous leaders including their beta couple, keep the overthrowing a secret for a while, is so that the REIKA eastern territory and the Alpha King won't be alert and prepared and have aid from the Kingdom, Asena.

"Come in." I say

Hunter walks in and takes a sit in front of my desk.

"So what's the plan and when do we execute it?" He says as he wants to get over and done with it. I'm now thinking that, he wants to start getting to the Alpha now. To top it of, Rhysand's presence nowadays is pretty scarce. He is now only seen during his cycle of training and only late in the evenings and leaves early in the morning. We have asked him, what's up but he never gives a straight answer. But at the moment, we have bigger problems, hence, we do not push the topic any further.

"Today is Wednesday and we attack on Friday. I want the rogues to deal with the border of REIKA Patrol way, before we arrive, so we do not waste time, I want to get over and done with it as quick as possible. Also the Domhnall pack warriors, can get me inside without any destruction. Whoever gets in the way can be eliminated. Make no mistakes. I will come later in the afternoon, to announce to the pack. Your jobs are just to destruct or take care of any Reika pack warrior that gets in the way of my plan. I need to get to the Alpha easily , to not waste time, its really not necessary." I clearly state to Hunter, as he nods his head in approval and understanding.

"Okay, then cool plan and straight to point. I will go continue the training for today and then gather the pack members, later to wait upon your arrival. Do you need the previous alphas and betas there too?" He says the last part with an evil smirk. He has been enjoying for the last past week, to rub it in to the previous leaders, how they have been overthrown and I got to say I was enjoying their humiliation. Evil? I know but hey, I do not believe in , when you fight fire with fire you will get burnt. However, I live by fight fire with fire and we will burn together.

"Sure, after all they are pack members and I'm definitely taking them with us for little mission especially the Alpha." I chuckle slightly. He leaves my office and I got back to pack work.

******************************************************************

I walk to the pack hall dressed in a midi brown pencil skirt, that hugs every curve of mine perfectly, it has a zipper from my waist down to my knees and then from my knees has a short vent. Its just a plain brown bodycon skirt. Then on the top half of my body I'm wearing a dark green blouse with a silky fabric to it. It is a bit loose in a stylish way , I tucked it in , in the front and let it fall in the back. It has a turtle neck and the sleeves are baggy and have three buttons. My shoes are pumps in the colour nude. I have to say I was really looking elegant and formal. Its my first time dressed so formally and business like , I guess it comes with being the Female Alpha, you have to look presentable.

"Hey, you have been MIA. What's going on?" I say as I approach Rhysand who was waiting at the entrance of the hall.

"Um, nowhere, just needed sometime, to unwind , so I was in the woods for a run every now and them." He says , scratching the back of his neck.

I raise one eyebrow" Uh huh, Anyway let's go in the hall, probably Hunter is waiting for us."

When I open the door to the hall , I was in awe , it was my first time being here. I guess never had the time to explore the whole pack. The pack hall is quite spacious. The architectural desire is more of a cathedral type design. The stage has already been set up for me. It is a wooden stage with golden ribbons decorated around it and a golden mic with it. The rest of the hall is just a simple gold and white colour with white seats and golden pillars. The theme of this place and set up looks like a temple that just fell right from Olympus. Ever since I got here I saw these colours as a theme everywhere. I really wonder, what they mean to this pack.

"You are late." Hunter harshly whispers to me as I walk up the stage.

"I know."

"Good afternoon, to you all. As some of you might have heard , we are attacking Reika tonight. I have decided to finally take over, the eastern territory tonight. However, I want that when we finally take over Reika, we come together and live in harmony. We have to put your differences aside. I know very well that the western and eastern territories have not seen eye to eye for a while now. For the benefit of everyone listen to what I say and be one big happy family. Thank you." I say

As I look into the crowd in front of me, I see everyone of the pack members are in agreement with me and happy to see me. Wow!!!! Brian must have been cruel to his pack to have them happy about his overthrow. Speaking of Brian, I look over to him , Mia and his beta couple as they watch me with resentment and disapproval. I'm sure if they could , they would alert Alpha Alrik of the Reika pack, who doesn't have a mate about my plans. Unfortunately, they cannot and if they try it. Well I guess they have to try it, to see what happens. I'm not here for fun and games and I am most certainly not looking for someone to ruin my plans. If anyone takes this as a joke, I will kill them like its funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote, comment, share and follow both my wattpad and instagram account @dutch_essqueen , to stay updated on my chapter updates and my other books, would really appreciate the support.

Fun fact: Also how ironic is it that the previous chapter was extra long and now this one is a bit short and straight to the point lol.

Love y'all