CHAPTER SEVEN

Alpha Alrik in the picture above
AVYANNA'S POV

The Reika pack seems to be all at their alpha's house having a meeting or something , which is going to be a bit difficult for us. They have a meeting because there are a few warriors at border patrol its either they have a meeting or a poor security strategy. We took out the border patrol some few minutes ago and now we are heading for the Alpha's mansion. I got to say , these Alphas leave a very luxurious life, their mansions are to die for. However, unfortunately after the experience with the Domhnall pack, it seems like these are only concentrating on the money they get because when it comes to real pack issues they slack, I wonder if The Alpha King knows about what is happening around him. Oh well, that's not my problem if anything, he should be happy that I am taking over, I am more of an asset to him than a liability. That I'm sure of.

Now we are standing in front of the mansion. Its a bit bigger than Brian's mansion. I'm starting to think that these alphas get their mansions' sizes according to how strong their packs are in which Brian's mansion is the smallest because its the weakest. Well, at least when he was still in power.

Hunter whispers to me "The warriors and I will sneak up, from the back door whilst Rhysand, you and the rogues will enter through front door. I have already mind linked with everyone else and they are already in position. I will go to my post now, on the count of three , your half will burst in through the front and we will sneak through, the back so they are caught off guard, since, they will be destructed by you guys. Please, the usual."

"I know, I know. Please be careful." I finish his sentence whilst I roll my eyes.

Hunter shakes his head with a side smile and gives me a quick hug and goes.

"So are you ready? For your second victory, my Queen?" Rhysand says to me in playful mockery. I had missed him and this side of him. Lately , he has been MIA for a reason unbeknownst, to me. He has also been distant and serious which is very unlikely of him but hey who am I to judge. If there is something wrong he will tell me, Right?

"Oh I have never been more ready. I now want to get over and done with this and get to the exciting part of dropping a bombshell on the Alpha King." I say whilst waiting for the signal to begin.

"Yeah, I guess you are right and I am proud of you especially your idea of threatening people to keep quiet about the whole change in Domhnall, that was the only way we could conquer, Reika because if word had gotten out, that Alpha King would have come running to their aid."

"Exactly." I say smiling.

"Ready?" Hunter says through our mindlink

"Yes!!!!" Rhysand and I answer in unison.

"THEN ITS SHOWTIME."

***************************************************************

HUNTER'S POV

I hear Rhysand and the rogues enter first probably to make sure that the coast is clear before Avy enters.

From the angle I'm waiting at , I could clearly see the whole scene unfold. Alpha Alrik and his pack warriors come running out to see what the commotion is about.

"What is the meaning of this and what do you want?" questions Alpha Alrik

No one answers.

"I.said.who.are.you?" He says every word slowly showing how irritated he is.

That was when Avy walks in with a stride of confidence with swiftness as she says

"I'm sunshine mixed with a little hurricane"