CHAPTER TWO

AEDION'S POV

"Looking for someone Alpha King?" A woman said sickly sweet, her voice could make me go on my knees. It was like music to my ears that I would never want to stop listening to. I was so stunned in shock with the woman in front of me , as to why I feel so connected to her, until realization dawned onto me.

"MATE!!!!" My wolf says.

She was average height with a flawless skin that was more on the dark side but not too dark more like a lightish chocolate brown. Her hair was in the colour black, with a high ponytail that has a long inched braid twisted all the way to her perfectly round ass which is kind of hard to see with the long flared golden skirt she is wearing. The skirt brings out her flawless legs with the long slit that comes with it that also shows the large gold anklet she is wearing. She has a golden chain on her head, that has two circles on the side and two lying on her head, that probably she only knows the meaning of. On one of her hands, she holds a staff that looks more of like Poseidon's trident. Along with her long skirt she has a crop top more like a bra, that shows of her chest and the bunch of chains on her chest making her look more attractive. Her beautiful face has small eyes and long thick eyelashes and her lips look so soft with that brown lipstick that brings them out, I feel like kissing them and figure out how they taste. She has a slim thick body that can make any man in this universe worship her. Looking at her in front of me she truly looks like a goddess, a warrior but not just a warrior but a Warrior Queen. Morrigan standing next to this woman, is a princess not a Queen anymore because noone can compare to the goddess in front of me.

In all the centuries I have lived I never thought , I would ever find my mate, with my ruthless nature and merciless, I thought for sure the moon goddess had cursed me with loneliness for the rest of my lifetime. This is another reason why I took Morrigan as my Queen Luna. I had even promised here that I would never go looking for my mate or even accept her if she crosses paths with me but now I'm not so sure. The woman before me is beyond beautiful, I had thought I was with the most beautiful woman with Morrigan but seems I was wrong. I don't even have the courage to reject her. If I'm to reject her its only for one thing only which is she is an abomination. Yes, I said it. I wonder why out of all the women on this realm , the moon goddess decided to laugh in my face and pair me with this devil.

My wolf growls lowly at me , with the title I have given our mate.

I then change back to my human form and walks towards her. My confident strides fading away bit by bit as her scent overwhelms my nostrils.

I can see she is also loosing focus, especially with the knowledge that I'm her mate.This bond is affecting her, the same way its affecting me. She knows we are mates but we don't acknowledge that about each other, it seems she is also fighting the edge of showing her emotions towards me and the bond. She is such a strong hearted woman, already showing off her Queen abilities she was born with, to not show emotions no matter the circumstances because it will only give your opponent a chance to know your weakness. But I  think I'm going to have a bit of fun with her.

I give a slight smirk.

"Who the hell are you?"

AVYANNA'S POV

"Who the hell are you?" His robust voice bounces off the buildings in this deadly silence and makes me want to submit to him.

This man is my mate, I know it from the start ever since, I could smell his scent upon his arrival at the edge of the forest where they parked their cars, when I was hiding. Yes, my senses are that heightened because of my hybrid stature. To top it of my wolf, Vanadey, finally came to the surface when she tried to reach the Alpha's wolf, after a century of silence. She was silent and locked away deep inside me because she was devastated, after she realized there is a possibility we might not have a mate. You see wolves might be strong, powerful and vicious but however, they live for one thing only, which is finding their other half and be whole, to raise a family and live the rest of eternity with their other half. But since, the day my grandma told us that we shouldn't get too excited about that idea because it will only hurt us because we might not have a mate or if we do we will be rejected. Harsh I know but my grandmother has always given me a bit of tough love, so as to train me to know how to control my emotions. She says since I'm powerful my vampire powers are awoken by my emotions, which can mean doom for everyone.