CHAPTER FIVE

Alpha Brian in the photo above.

Luna Mia(Alpha Brian's mate)

**************************************************************

AVYANNA'S POV

"Its time." Hunter says as we surround the border of the DOMHNALL territory. The time has come for our first attack. When I was humiliated I just ran away like a coward. Now I'm back to set my record straight, that I am not a coward, in fact I am a warrior. This time I have come back and guess what? I am not alone.

"Okay then, so what are we waiting for?" I say

Hunter gives a firm go ahead nod to Rhysand which then is an official start to the destruction, I have for the werewolf community. Rhysand and some five rogue warriors silently sneak up on the Domhnall pack's warriors guarding the border. They swiftly take them down one by one until there is no one, to stop us from entering the pack area. The plan is for the rogues to have my back, cover me or distract anyone that gets in my way of attacking, Alpha Brian.

I know he will not go down without a fight, that is every Alpha's pride. He will ask for a duo. In werewolf history and laws, the only way one can be recognized as an Alpha and takeover is either due to a duo or when the previous Alpha willingly passes down their position, to the future Alpha like their son or daughter. It basically works the same way royalty works in the earth realm, with humans. Therefore, in short I will gladly give him a duo.

"You can now go into his mansion, I'm sure he is there and probably his Luna too, just to be careful , when we are done down here, we will catch up with you. Be careful, please." Hunter says as he kisses my forehead and gets into defense mode when he sees a group of the pack's warriors come running towards us.

As they approach, I run into the mansion and close the front door. From what I can see so far, probably the only people who are in here are Alpha Brian and Luna Mia because with the commotion downstairs, I could have been greeted by some guards by now.

Anyway that is my benefit. When I finally drink in the appearance of the mansion, I was enticed. This God damn, mansion, is like a castle from the inside, honestly who wants to be the Alpha King when you have this, its as good as being the King himself. I mean, don't get confused here, I have never seen or care to see the castle of the Alpha King but however, I'm pretty sure after tonight I have an idea.

When I enter the mansion, the first thing that greets me is the long , wide staircase. The stairs are not steep too much, that are reasonably flat which can give you confidence to walk or if you are gutsy enough to run in heels. They are pretty wide though, if they are like that I wonder how the castle ones are like. They have rails made out of glass and the top of the railings have this artistic gold design to it. If you don't look closely, you would think that its real gold but noons would be foolish enough to put real gold everywhere. This front door hallway, is a theme of gold, white and glass. The sides are filled with pillars of gold that spread all the way down the hallway to probably the back of the mansion. The pillars are also gold with a peacock embroidered in every pillar. I wonder what it means. The pillars, carry both the second and first floor. The bottom floor, has arch like windows with no bars and the top wherever there is a door probably for rooms. In the middle of the hall, just before the stairs there is an umbrella shaped crystal chandelier. It has an umbrella shape, with rectangular paintings decorated with leaves and the rectangle , with raindrop or water drop dangling below it.