CHAPTER EIGHT

BETA CLYDE IN THE ABOVE PICTURE.

RHYSAND'S POV

"Aye, wake up sleeping beauty." I say to Clyde as I poured a bucket of ice cold water on him. I am standing in here with Hunter and Avy , to have a talk with these two but however, I have something else in mind for Clyde. I have unfinished business with him.

"Uh, wha- what is it?" He abruptly wakes up and try to adjust to the light of the cell. The Alpha is already up, so we just had to wake up the dumb ass. God, he sleeps too much, as if everything is right for him.

"Finally he is awake." Avy says whilst rolling her eyes as she sits on the wooden chair in the room whilst putting her arms on the back of the chair and leaning on it.

"Rhysand?" He utters my name with disbelief and fear. Well good at least he knows, what's coming to him.

I give him a devilish smile. I have been waiting for this day for a long time now. This lover boy will feel, the pain, I felt years back.

"Yes its me Rhysand in the flesh." I say. The cell is awfully quiet, I'm pretty sure everyone in here is quite attentive, so as to know, what is the feud between me and Clyde. I have never told anyone, why my hatred for this pack especially their beta runs deep, not even Avy or Hunter. But after, today they will know why.

"So I'm sure that you know why I am here?" I say to him.

"That day was a misunderstanding, it was ten years ago , please let it go." He pleads

I take a step closer to him and crowded down to look him in the eyes.

"You know Clyde , the reason for evil in the world is that people are not able to tell their stories says a famous person once. I  felt that and that is why I am here today." I smirk. "To tell you my story. I was once a good person, but you just had to give me a reason to show you my evil side."

I stand up again and walk back to my previous position.

"Everyone has always wondered , why I became rogue and that question alone brings back horrific memories, that will haunt me for the rest of eternity. All because of one jealous guy who could not stand a union by the moon goddess." I say whilst facing him as my anger rises when I start to go through memory lane.

"That was not my fault , let's just say you were sorry you got caught." He hoarsely says with a smirk plastered on his face.

The nerve of this guy. I rush over to him and punch him right in the jaw.

"You costed me my mate. I was innocent and you know it." I shout at him as there were harsh intakes of breaths from the other people in the room.

"You loved Meredith, she was dating you before she met me. Then when you came to the northern territory, for the New Moon Ball ,  Where Meredith and I met, you saw the connection we had, you knew for sure we were mates. You got jealous and framed me. Two days after I found Meredith, you got a girl to drug me and lie that I spent the night with her, you were so sire that Meredith would leave me but your plan back fired because you only made us stronger. When she finally told you that she wants to leave you and be with me, you could not stand loosing. So what do you do? You get pay a woman, to lie to my alpha and my pack that  I raped her. You planned all the evidence well and guess what? Here I am. For fucks sake I was the beta and now I'm rogue and Mateless because of you. Meredith could not even look me in the eyes, the evidence was just too strong for her to believe me." I pour out my feelings that have been haunting me for over ten years now.

"What does it matter now? She is dead." He casually states.

I rush to him before he could blink and I hold him at his throat.