**

"I'm sorry," he whispers, against her skin, trailing his lips down her chest, her stomach, "Will you let me make it up to you?"

She raises her hips when his fingers hook into her underwear, watching with bated breath as he edges them down her legs but she laughs when he tosses them over her shoulder, "I guess I can do that."

Grinning, he kisses the inside of her thigh, lips inching higher and higher until he comes to her most intimate place, "'m going to make you feel so good, love."

She doesn't doubt him - not in the slightest and as soon as he puts his mouth on her, her head falls back against the pillow and a hand clutches at the blankets.

"John," she squirms and he quickly places a hand on her hip, holding her down on the mattress. She couldn't believe how she was reacting to him - he'd hardly touched her and she was almost trembling.

She gasps as he licks a stripe across her, groaning at the sweet taste of her which makes her cry out, "Shit."

He ignores her, tongue delving deeper past her folds and she starts to feel like she could pass out.

Her hand finds his hair, tangling in the soft strands and she's not sure if she's trying to bring him closer or push him away.

John's tongue finds her clit, wincing slightly when she tugs harshly on his hair, "Rox,"

"'m sorry," she gasps, placing her foot on his shoulder to push him away, "'m sorry, John but it just feels so go-ah! Can you please just,"

He wipes his mouth with the back of his hand as he stands up, kicking off his boxers before he kisses his way back up her stomach to her lips and she moans when his fingers take the place of his mouth.

"Don't wanna hurt you," he whispers, "Make sure you're-"

"John," she cries when his fingers brush the spot deep inside her, "John, please!"

"Alright, alright," he murmurs, looking down between them so he can line himself up.

"Hang on," she breathes, reaching over to rummage through her drawer until she finds a condom, holding it out to him when he raises an eyebrow, "I don't think I could handle two babies right now, John."

He doesn't question her, wordlessly taking the small square packet and ripping it open. Of course he would wear protection if she wanted him to. He's not an arsehole.

As soon as he's got the condom on and it's secure, he's back on top of her and her arms are around his neck, pulling his lips to hers in a searing kiss.

"You sure you're alright?" John asks and Roxanne feels him brush against her as she nods, "Need you to use your words, love."

"Yes," she whispers, lips attaching to his jaw as she hooks a leg around his waist to bring him closer, "Yes."

He enters her slowly, gently and Roxanne's nails dig into his shoulders as he reaches the hilt. Her chest is pressed against his and he leans down to connect their lips once more.

For some reason, she thought that it would have felt strange, uncomfortable even - this was the first time in a while that they've been so close and she had just assumed that there would have been some pain with this pleasure but no, that's all there is - pleasure.

John groans when a moan leaves her, swearing hands down that the noises that he's able to pull from her, are some of the most wonderful sounds.

They very quickly fall into the familiar act of lovemaking and it isn't long before it's all nipping of skin and tugging on hair and John really has to will himself to calm the fuck own before it's over far too quickly.