🧿Umm... what? 🧿

(This is basically explaining what's happening in the picture above)

No one's POV:

Miu was in the cafeteria along with the others. It wasn't lunch time yet they were just there to pass time. Miu got so bored that she got interested in gonta's bugs. Kaede went in the cafeteria with a small piano and an idea popped in miu's head.

"Hey Kaede?" "What is it Miu-chan?" "Can you please play this tune in your piano?" Miu showed the video that she wanted to recreate so much. Kaede was hesitant at first but at the end gave in. Miu stood up in the table, "okay everyone I want you to listen please." Everyone dropped what they were doing and looked over at the two blonde girls.

 Kirumi shook her head but had a faint smile on her lips

Kirumi shook her head but had a faint smile on her lips. Shuichi and kaito were silently laughing. Maki wasn't amused and shook her head in disbelief. Kokichi laughed and was sure to make remarks in the future about it. Gonta seemed confused but the others told him it was nothing to worry about. And the rest shook it off and went to their ultimate labs.

Miu pulled kaede out of the cafeteria and pinned her against the wall. It started as a sweet kiss, then it got heated and soon they were making out in the middle of the hallway. To ruin the moment kokichi walked into the scene. Kokichi didn't make a joke he jus turned around and walked back inside the cafeteria.

The girls laughed and decided to play some games together. They spent there evening playing games and eating snacks. They were a happy couple, kokichi apologized about walking into them kissing and promised to tell no one about it. He kept his promise and made no remarks about it, that when Miu and kaede realized that kokichi was trustworthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short one shot but funny well bye 👋✌️