Prologue

Troy woke up in an unfamiliar area. He looked around and saw pure beasts made of black abyss. He didn't know where he was but he knew he didn't have a family to go back to. The black beasts started coming to him and he was beyond angry. He started to remembering what the witch said to him before going through the portal.

Flashback(
Troy was sitting on a log thinking about his recent family drama. His brother Klaus has officially taken his first life. It would have been his but Klaus lost control and tore the person away. Klaus ripped into the poor human and his head was chewed off. After the kill Klaus started screaming in pain and his bones started breaking. The Mikaelson family couldn't do nothing but watch in horror. That was when their father showed up. Their father looked at Klaus like a monster ironic because they all was. He then had a realization he looked at me and Troy realized he was coming for a kill. Troy vamped to  try and get away. Mikeal his father stopped him and threw him to a tree. Troy family saw this and started screaming for him to stop. He wasn't listening he broke all their necks and came to Troy. They both knew the reason Klaus and Troy wasn't his son and they were living proof that his wife cheated and with a werewolf of all things. Troy knew they couldn't die but they could become incapacitated until a piece of the white oak tree was found. Troy knew he didn't want to kill Mikeal because no matter what Mikael thought Troy considered him his father. Troy tried reasoning with Mikeal but it wasn't working. Troy knew he had to incapacitate Mikeal or he would die for real this time. Troy grab a piece of wood and snapped it creating a stake. He rushed for Mikael and when they grabbed on to each other Troy dropped the piece of wood. He used his knee to hit the wood and stab Mikeal in the chest. This was enough for Mikeal to falter for a second even though he knew it wouldn't kill him. Troy took this moment and grabbed Mikeal head and snapped it. Even though Mikeal wasn't human his werewolf side considered it a kill and started to change him. He started to scream as his body broke every bone in it's body and after a gruesome transformation he was in his wolf form. Even in wolf form he still had enough sense to know he was in danger and started running. He didn't look back he knew his family would be safer without him there. He knew this but it still hurt him to leave his family. After, what felt like a eternity he finally turned back to human. He passed out from the physical exhaustion of the transformation. He woke up naked in the forest and strangely he felt at peace. He got up and started roaming around the forest. He eventually sat on a log and started basking in the peace he felt. This didn't last long for a witch came up to him. Troy from being around his mother has a instinct for magic knew right away. He asked the witch to state her business. She told him that he is to be forgotten and sent into another world never to return. Troy got angry at this and started vamping to her to kill her. The witch just put her hand up stopping him with magic. The original vampires are strong beings and can fight magic but it's difficult but being a werewolf on top of that, so an original Hybrid started slowly fighting through the spell moving closer to the witch. She was surprised at this and did a more powerful spell completely stopping him. He was told by the witch that a powerful being that knew the future of this world needed him out of the picture so he sent her to make Troy become forgotten. Troy realizing he had nothing to live for anyway gave up and told he that she can do what she wishes. She took a piece of his hair and casted a spell this spell would make it where anything that would remote to his existence a memory, picture, etc. would be overwritten. After the spell she casted another spell and a portal was opened and Troy vamped inside the portal leaving his family behind.

Flashback end)
Troy had realized what it meant going through that portal but he wanted something to take it off on. He started vamping and ripping the beasts apart. The only thing that could be heard in the unfamiliar land was the scream of these beasts that were known as the Grimm.

Troy for many years started to wander the unfamiliar lands learning it's name, history, and discrimination. He felt a connection with the Faunus because they reminded him of himself. He met people on his journey and accidentally learning about what being a vampire and werewolf hybrid meant. If he wanted he could turn people into vampires with his blood if they die with it in their system, but if they didn't feed after 24 hours they died and stayed dead. He learned while he was feeding on accident he could turn people into werewolves with his bite. He told the people what they were and kept eyes on them. They started misusing his powers and this made him have to put them down. He was realising overtime that he would most likely be alone for eternity. This is when he couldn't take it anymore and turned off his humanity. This is when Remnant started learning of the monster that fed on blood and could multiply. No one knew it's face but they knew if they were unlucky enough to cross paths with this beast it would be their last day on Ramnant. That is when the world came to known of the cursed beast known as the vampires.