You were currently in the lab with him, watching him work on stuff. He's been trying to conduct a certain experiment for the past couple of weeks now. You could see it was starting to stress him out. You tried getting him to take breaks, but he refused every time.

"Bruce, maybe you should take a break. Let's go for a walk." You suggested.

"I can't lose focus Y/N." He responded. You waited a few more minutes and then he started to become more irritated. "Damnit!" He cursed after failing once again. You noticed him gripping the counters more and more. You hopped up from your seat and quickly went over to him.

"Bruce, Bruce, look at me. Calm down, it's okay." You soothed, grabbing his upper arm. He started to rant about how what he was working on. You couldn't understand a word he was saying because he was speaking so fast. You started to notice that his eyes were starting to dilate, which was a bad sign for hulk.

Soon enough you stopped him from talking. "Bruce!"

"What?" He has loudly. You grabbed the side of his face and smashed your lips on his. He froze for a moment before easing into the kiss. Wrapping his arm around your waist. You both slowly kissed for a few minutes before breaking for air.

"Better?" You asked.

He sighed, resting his forehead against yours. "Much better."

BUCKY BARNES

(This before you and him went on your first date)

Ever since you moved in with the Avengers, they've been training you. You didn't have any special powers but it turns out, you were one hell of a fighter. You were a bit shaky at first but after some time you got better at it. Bucky hadn't talked to you much, but you did notice how he watched you from a distance. You've been wanting to talk to him for weeks, but every time you tried to approach him, he would turn around and leave. The other's told you to just give him some time. But it had been 2 months since you moved in.

You got tired of him avoiding you. One day the team left you at the tower alone, while they all had other things to do. You sat in the living room, just watching some tv. When you heard footsteps come from behind you. He turned your head and saw that Bucky had entered. You were about to say something when he quickly turned and left.

"Hey, wait!" You shouted, jumping up from the couch, chasing after him. Bucky took every twist and turn he could find, but you still were close behind him. Then he ran down a hallway that you had never seen before. He ran a little more before suddenly stopping and turning around. Making you run into his chest. You balanced yourself so you wouldn't fall. You both stood there, staring at each other, heavily breathing.

"Why are you following me?"

"Why are you avoiding me?"

He scoffed, "you should know why."

"If you think I'm scared of you, I'm not." You said, stepping closer to him. He looked down at you. "Why are you always frowning? Do you not have anything to be happy about?"

"No." He simply said, keeping eye contact with you.

"You have Steve, isn't he your best friend?" You mentioned. You remember seeing both him and Steve in a museum.

"Steve is the only person I have. I've killed people, I've destroyed families. That's not something to be happy about." He said seriously. You looked at him for a moment. You saw so much sadness in his eyes.

"That wasn't your fault, everyone knows that. Sure it's a little hard to forgive, but you didn't have a choice. And Steve isn't the only person you have. You have the whole team, even if Sam and Tony don't act like it. I know deep down they care." You looked at him deep into his eyes. You never realized what a gorgeous color they were. "You have me."

he exhaled, "you barely know me."

"I know enough. And it's enough for me to care." You said quietly. You placed your hand on his arm. His metal one. He reached his nonmetal hand up and placed it on your cheek. You leaned into his hand. He looked down at your outfit. You were wearing your combat clothes because Steve said he would train with you when he returned home.

"You look good in black." He murmured. He brought his eyes back up to you and that's when he lowered his head. You stood up a bit on your toes and connected your lips to his. The kiss started slow and then you wrapped both your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist and back.

After a while, you both stopped. You rested your head on his shoulder. While he rested his head on your head.

LOKI ODINSON

You took Loki out for a late-night picnic at a park. You were both laying down, watching the stars. You laid next to him with your hands resting on your chest, while he had his arms over your head.

After spending so much time with him, you've grown to like him even more. You couldn't believe you were falling for the God of mischief. Your friends always said you were more into the bad boys.

"Y/N?"Loki asked.

You turned your head to look at him. "Yes, Loki." You said slightly turning your body towards him.

He looked over at you. "Why do you choose to be with me?"

"What do you mean?" You didn't know what to say because you didn't want to let him know you liked him.

"I know you like me, Y/N." Your eyes widened. You quickly sat up and buried your face in your hands. You felt him gently grab your wrist, bringing your hands down from your face. You looked up to see him sitting up with you.

"Loki I-."

"There's no need to get embarrassed." He moved his hand from your wrist to now holding your hand. "I return your feelings. I just want to know why me and not Thor. You both seem so much closer." He said sadly.

You smiled at him. "What's there not to like Loki? Thor is more like a fun older brother. Sure he's, attractive. Both of you are, but you, there's just something about you that pulls me in."

"But I've done no good in my life. I see myself more as evil than anything." You looked at him sadly. You felt bad that he felt this way.

"I know your story. You're not evil, you're just misunderstood. But I understand you. You just want someone that cares." You held on a little tighter to his hand. "I care, Loki. I know what it's like to feel like everyone is against you. But, I'm with you, if you would let me."

Loki looked at you. You've never seen him so, broken. You gently caressed the side of his head. Then, you leaned in and kissed him. You did it because it felt right. It wasn't a long kiss, nor was it a peck. Just a simple kiss with so many emotions.

"I'm afraid you'll leave." He breathed out.

You shook your head. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere.

So sorry if some were longer than others. Once I get enough preferences published, I will be doing some imagines :)