.ffwd.
'so this is your house?'
'yeah, it's not as big as yours so uh-'
'i like it, it's simple.'
'o-oh thanks?'
'where do you want me to park?'
'oh, uh there!' i pointed to a place far from my house.
'that's so far though.'
'yeah i don't want my mom to know i'm bringing a guy over because i told her you're a girl.'
'bro, how could you do that?'

i giggled a 'hehe' and he parked us away from my house. i thanked him and before i got off his white mercedes he pulled my arm and pecked me on the lips. i suddenly got red and he chuckled.

i quickly walked towards my house and called my mom to open the gates. she quickly responded and opened the gates. she hit me and i laughed at her reaction.

.seungwoo pov.
she's so cute.

what?

i have a girlfriend.

why did i kiss her then?

should i break up with jeongyeon?

i mean, we did take a break.

ugh.

that's it.

i'm doing it.

i dialed her number.

beep. beep.

'hello? oh! seungwoo-ya! i missed you.'

her voice makes me so happy.

wait, no. it doesn't.

'jeongyeon-ah. let's meet.'
'sure! where?'
'in our usual.'
'on my way, wooya!'
'okay, bye.' i ended our call abruptly, to at least give a hint that it's not going to be good news.

.ffwd.
we met at our usual place. it was a garden behind a forest that we decorated with fairy lights and a bench. that place was so special for the both of us because that was where we got together.

but that doesn't matter anymore.

she exited her blue rolls royce car.

i stood up from the bench and she held my hands to try to give me a peck on my cheek

i stood up from the bench and she held my hands to try to give me a peck on my cheek. i had to move away; she was confused.

'wooya, what is this about?'
'jeongyeon-ah.'
'wooya..'
'let's break u-'

but before i could finish my sentence, she kissed me on the lips with tears trickling down her face.

i pulled away forcefully and explained, 'i'm sorry jeongyeon-ah. we took a really long break, i've found another.'

jeongyeon's tears crawled on her cheeks perfectly. she didn't answer and just left.

i knelt on the ground. i felt empty. i don't know why. i met harin, and she's practically mine now. so why am i so empty? it's like, a piece of my heart was suddenly stolen, and it's never going to come back.

i hate myself. why am i like this?

then my phone suddenly beeped. it was an unknown number.

'seungwoo-ya, where are you? i need to return eunbin's clothes.' i sniffled a little, it was harin's sweet voice. 's-seungwoo? are you okay? i'll come to you, where are you?'
'harin-ah.'
'seungwoo where are you?'
'no, i'll come to your house.'
'o-okay.'

.harin pov.
i waited for seungwoo and held a bag which had eunbin's clothes in it. i was squeezing the handle and thinking about seungwoo's tender voice when the doorbell rang ding dong. 'must be seungwoo.' i came to the gate and saw him, with swollen eyes.

'seungwoo-ya!' i widened my eyes and ran to him. 'what happened? when did this happen? why did this happen? who did this to you?' i opened the gate and as soon as the door was open, he pulled me to his embrace.

'harin, can i be honest with you?'
'yes, please be!'
'harin,' he said in between tears.

'i broke up with my girlfriend.'