~revealed~

Jisoo's pov
"Jisoo? Jisoo!" My eyes suddenly met eunwoo's who was calling me. I looked at him and smiled "oh haha I'm sorry... I've been zoning out a lot lately so.."
I looked out the window only to hear him sigh.

"Jisoo... you know" he said

"You've changed a lot lately"
I looked at him with wide eyes as teying to process what he said. Change a lot lately? What does he mean...

"I'm sorry but you are not the same jisoo I used to talk to"

I've changed? What is he talking about

"Eunwoo I- erm..." I didn't had the perfect sentence to say so just kept quite and kept my head low.

Soon we reached my house and he stopped his car in front of my gate.

Grabbing my belongings, I opened and took a quick glance at him. He wasn't looking at me. Instead, his face was just firm, staring in front. "Eunwoo-ah" I touched his shoulder and he slightly flinched. "Listen, I'm really sorry for ignoring you this passed days." I said.

He didn't responded.

"Will you go to luminiance restaurant with me tonight?" I asked, slightly tilting my head and expecting for a yes reply.

His eyes widened as he looked at me with a shocked face, but he quickly cleared his throat. "Tonight?" He asked

I nodded with a wide smile.

After saying our goodbyes, he left.

Its just a dinner night. Not a date. Thinking that, I went inside my house and shut the door.

——————
I'm really sorry for this boring ass short chapter but trust me, I'm so excited to write the last chapter like dbskjajsjskkskak