~♡ Crushed ♡~

Yoongi's POV

The smell of fresh food being cooked woke me up. And I knew who it was. I woke up as I stretched my arms and rubbed my eyes. With a smile on my lips, I got out of the room, heading downstairs.

I saw her  cooking breakfast for me while humming a song. She would always wake up earlier than me. That kinda annoys me a little because i want to be on the bed with her when I wake up.
With a smirk on my face, I walk towards her as I held her waist tightly with my arms burried my face on her back. "Hey!"
Me : what? Cant I do that to my wife?
" of course you can but you see, I am making food for you let me g-"
I started tickling her which made her laugh.
"Hey suga...haha..wait..don't do that I am telling y-HAHAH"
I giggled seeing her like this. Gosh she is so cute.
I stopped and she turned around with a frown. "You little sugar!" She gritted her teeth "I am telling you, don't do that again because I am very scary" she said as she pinched my nose. I touched her soft hair "oh Jisoo...you are so frickin beautiful"
She rolled her eyes. "Hey. I'm serious okay. I mean-" my hands trailed from her waist to all the way to her face. I touched her cheeks as I bought her face closer to mine. I closed my eyes as I leaned closer and whispered in her ear "how am I supposed to keep my hands off you?"

"then why? Why did you do this?"
I frowned and opened my eyes. I looked at her with a confused expression. She was in tears. "Then why? Why didn't you accept my love? Why did you made me leave? Why did you even..."

"Jisoo what? What are you even...saying?"

She cried while I let go her waist and stood there with a very confused expression.

"I did..I did what?"

She cried and  cried harder "yes. You ruined me. Because of you I had to leave YG, get criticized and even... leave blackpink"

The surroundings became black with now just her and me standing in somewhere like everything was black "I will never forgive you yoongi, never"
"I'll never come back to you ever! I'll never forgive you"

She started to walk back, more like fading away. I ran upto her but the more I ran, the more she looked like she was far. "Jisoo please, I am sorry don't do this.." i pleaded with teary eyes. She shook her head with crystal-like tears.
I suddenly stopped while I felt a strong force was holding me in place. it felt like an invisible hands holding my arms and legs ''Jisoo! wait ! please don't go! please don't leave....''

I woke up with sweat dripping off my face and heart beating fast like it was gonna explode. I looked around my surroundings and gave a sigh of relief.

I got out of bed and pulled the curtains which were near me, admiring the view through my big glass window. its been 5 years. 5 years since that incident. That incident which left me in darkness again

Flashback

Author's POV

The guards threw him out of the airport. The police and the others were saying something but he stood there with a lifeless expression. What can he get more? he was now in a pool of guilty and sadness where there was no escape. he went towards hi bike and started driving.
----------

Yoongi was on his terrace, drinking 3 bottles of wine. He didn't know what to do at this point. Jisoo had gone, the media was criticizing bp as well as jisoo and most importantly,

he was in the darkness again. the pain, the tears, the screams, were here again.

7:30 PM

Lisa was sleeping peacefully finally because when jisoo left, she was a crying mess. Jennie was in her room after that incident and never came out. maybe she was crying too, it is just that she is a silent crier. rose was in the kitchen because both jennie and lisa didn't eat after jisoo left. she decided to make Japchae, jennie's fav food and lisa's fav food, french fries. hoping that it would at least enlighten thier moods. but she herself was upset. as she went to keep the plates on the table, she heard the doorbell ring. keeping the plate on the table, she went to open the door. as she opened it,  was disapponted. Min Yoongi. the reason behind all this mess. his face was all expression less as he was leaning against the side of the wall and eyes shining like he had just wiped his tears. ''hey...'' he said while he looked like his eyes were gonna shut off any second and he would fall. Rose could smell the wine smell coming of his mouth. disgusted, she frowned her eyebrows and closed the door but yoongi kept his foot between the edge of the door. Rose was irritated, she couldn't see the person who caused Jisoo, someone like her elder sis, leave. she tried to force close the door but yoongi was tougher. irritation and anger grew in her body as she said ''What do you want?'' frowning her eyebrows. ''please help me'' he dropped to the ground and started crying hard. ''I too....'' he rubbed his nose ''I too am sad when she left. its not just you all who is sad, crying and stuff. its me too, its me too'' he started crying loud ''so please... please tell me where she is.. maybe, maybe I can bring her back.. maybe I can..'' with eyes of hopes, he looked at rose's eyes but got no answer. he started rubbing his nose and eyes. rose's frowning face was replaced with a sad, sympathic face. she somehow felt bad for him. the way he cried, it showed how much he loved her. so if she told him where jisoo is, maybe... maybe he could bring her back. but the angry and irritated side of her stopped her. maybe yoongi is doing this because he was drunk, maybe he was doing this because of popularity? maybe he was doing this because he wanted to prove blackpink wrong and maybe there were his secret reporters who were filming this who could prove it to the media that jisoo was wrong and he was right? moreover, she felt sympathetic towards the guy who ended jisoo's career? oh hell no. with no answer, she reached for the handle and pulled it. yoongi looked up, surprised, ''h-hey? aren't you... aren't you gonna tell me where she is? please? PLEASE!''      ''like hell I would help you'' she slammed the door in front of his crying face. he stood up, not knowing what to do. 'so rose... she won't tell me where she is? that means...' he burried his face in his hands and cried.