Hospital

Jisoo's POV

~ at the cafeteria ~

I was eating a sandwich after realising I haven't eaten from the morning. I bite onto the sandwich and chew as I began spacing out. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Eunwoo with a tray of food containing pizza, ramen noodles, dumplings and a sprite
"Hey" I said while showing my fake smile. He sat down in front of me and pushed the tray near me. I frowned. He sighed and took the sandwich from my hand, tossing it in a garbage bin. "Eat it" he said.
"What?"
"Jisoo You look like you haven't eaten anything since morning and I can't just let you starve by eating just a sandwich". "Eunwoo I'm alright. Besides I'm not even that hungry" i said, looking down at the food. Not to mention I really liked dumplings because It reminds me of Jennie. Ugh.... Blackpink. My three babies. I miss them so much...
"Jisoo you know you can lie to the world but not me because I know you for 5 years. I don't know why you are acting so strange lately...."

I just sighed and took the chopsticks up. Its not worth fighting with him anyways. As soon as I took a bite of the noodles, the spiciness and seasoning melted in my mouth. Gosh. Eunwoo did knew what my favourite ramen was. I started digging in.

It was Eunwoo who broke the silence "is it because of that suga guy?"

I stopped chewing, gulped down the food with some sprite. "What?" I asked
"Hey what is that famous singer Kim jisoo doing here? And is that.... omg is that cha eun woo?" I heard whispers behind my table

"Oh my gosh! Are they dating!? Cha Eun woo and jisoo??"

Soon I started hearing stuff around me

"Jisoo lets just go"

Eunwoo took my hand and dragged me out of that café.

~ at his car ~

It was 10:00pm and I was staring at the roadside as eunwoo drove the car. "Jisoo you didn't answer mu ques-"

"Oh of course not. Besides, I don't even know him that well why would I be worried for a person that I don't even know? I was just in the hospital that day because the doctor said that someone from his recognition has to be here for signing the papers or else he won't be admitted in the hospital. I am not that cruel you know!"

I had just realised I gave a long ass speech and quickly shut my mouth. I hope he didn't suspect me.....

"Ok" he said.

He dropped me and left with a wave

I took a quick glance on my watch.
I must go to bed. Its been 3 weeks since yoongi is in the hospital. He hasn't woken up which scares me but the doctors said he will wake up after some days

Or weeks

Or months

But most importantly he's safe.
I visit him everyday and talk to him, not like he can hear me of course. I tell him what happened to me today, what my feelings were towards him and what I was hiding. He's like my personal diary. At least he can't hear me thats a relief.

And yes, Eunwoo doesn't knows that I visit yoongi. He doesn't even knows where I go. Its really hard for me to lie to him like that because you know, he's a person who helped me go through a lot.

When time comes, I will tell him who suga really is because as I friend I don't want him to always stay in darkness.

My thoughts vanished as felt my eyelids getting heavier, me seeing a bright blue light
Until-

"FancyyouyouyoufancyyouheyIloveyou" my phone started ringing and I immediately picked it up from my nightstand
I quickly swiped green as soon as I saw the word "hospital"

"H-hello!?"

"Hello? Is this jisoo k-"

"Yes this is jisoo kim what happened!?"

"Its just that-"

————————-
Don't get me wrong but I love cliffhangers ;)

Sorry~

Also, I might be re-writing and edit the first few chapters because I feel like they are very cringy—