~̷I̷t̷s̷ ̷n̷o̷t̷ ̷w̷h̷a̷t̷ ̷i̷t̷ ̷s̷e̷e̷m̷s̷~̷

yoongi's POV

I held the paper lightly, trying to analyze it. ''so is this the castle's layout?''. Irene's father  nodded, ''there are guards everywhere'' he said, leanin on to take the paper ''except for this part'' he pointed in a place where it was in the back of the castle, a small window on the top. ''what is in that place?'' I asked, curious as to why are the guards not there? he shook his head '' I don't know, neither do their guards. so, it would be a good hiding spot just in case. '' i nodded my head as a reply. but i was curious. what even was there? I shrugged it off and focused on the plan.

''dad I bought him!'' the door opened revealing Irene's elder brother, behind him a man. ''did you bring him?'' his father asked and he nodded and directly went in his room, completely disinterested in what was happening.  a dwarf man, bald and was wearing glasses, black pants and black loosed shirt with some cross-types yellow patter drawn over it. he seemed to be wearing many rings on his hand a gold chain hanging around his neck. he stepped in, not sure what to do. ''a-are you really going to give me that amount of money?'' he asked, having a shaky breath. wait. who is he?

''are you going to give me enough information?'' Hyuk, aka Irene's dad replied, having a cold and huskiness in his voice, his eyes locked to the unknown man standing in front of us.

the man hesitated, kind of like he wasn't sure should he open he's mouth or not. but after a long breath, he nodded ''only if you give me enough money'' he tried sounding confident but failed. we could still hear the shaky breath. ''b-but what if lord lucente knows about this? he will k-''

''1 million dollars''

I and the man immediately looked at hyuk, our eyes open.

What the heck was happening?

the dwarf man choked in the air . ''1-1-''

''o-one million dollars....?''

'' now if you gonna tell me or should i get this deal to be closed''.  the man quickly shook his head ''n-nno, no, no! I will answer anything that you want. anything about the castle, the king, how his wife died, his son, the entrance of the castle, anything!''

hyuk rolled his eyes, and looked back at the man '' take a seat over there'' he pointed at an empty chair which was beside me. ignoring me, the dwarf man quickly sat on the chair.

''so, have you heard of the new girl that the madonias had just bought?''

dwarf man:'' yes, of course. there's this rumor going around that the new girl is the prettiest of all the other wives of the prince. well, its th-'

I  quickly held the man's shoulder and turned it to make face me ''have you seen her? how is she? did the prince mar-''

hyuk jerked my hand off of his shoulder. ''yoongi, we need to be calm. if this man finds out anything about your relationship with jisoo, he may tell it to the king. '' hyuk whispered, I lowered my eye with a nod. he's right. i shouldn't be overhyped. you need to calm down suga, you can save her, you can save jisoo

''spot where and how many guards there are in this sheet of paper'' hyuk gave a pen and the castle layout to the dwarf man. after awhile the man handed the paper and I could see red circles in some of the places in the castle.

Holy there were many guards......

"Ok, so answer me this. What is inside this room?" He asked, his finger on the paper. The man looked closely, then replied "you are not the only curious man out there. Nobody, except for the the prince and the king himself knows what's inside. Many of us grew curious, so, one of the guard wanted to look inside but his throat was cut sliced when the king knew that he has gotten inside. Before the guard could tell anyone what was inside, the king sliced the guard's throat then and there, on the spot. Nobody dared looking what's inside. Althought, the maids say that sometimes at night they would see the king go in and after some minutes go out.  It's a mystery that no one can solve"