~♡ Castle ♡~

Jisoo's POV

"Talking in my sleep?"
"Yeah you were saying 'somebody save me' lol, did you have a scary dream or what"
"Y-yeah i did had a nightmare hehe" i said, scratching the back of my head. "Oh! I gotta do something byee" I immediatley stood up, running towards my room. Went inside and locked the door. I sighed as i said "what the hell. I was sleep talking?" I cupped my cheeks as I thought of it "what if they heard everything? Djshsjshah"
I went towards my bed and took a seat at the edge of it. I Glanced beside me where i saw the ice cream which i left at the living room. Didn't i kept it in the living room?
Lol anyways. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed the ice cream started eating it.
After some time, My head started paining like hell. My vision started getting double and I could hear faint voices.
Like someone was chanting something. I fell down, my head banged on the floor and i passed out.

Yoongi's POV

Uh what? I shooked my head, my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes, I found myself in an expensive room with a chandelier and wide windows with paintings hanging on the wall. Did my members just kidnapped me and sold me to some rich people??

I was so furious at that time that I wanted to just scream at jin. Wtf is this place? When did we come here?! Am I having some sort of amnesia or what? I was about to yell for jin when the door slightly creaked open. "Jin is that you? What p-"
It was until I saw a down portion of a long gown and the person stepped in
"MOM?!"

I felt my world became upside down. My mother, in one crown and so many jewelleries with this gown what the actual fuckery is this?

"Yoongi,"
She said as she approached me.

I shrinked backwards with my face having a horrified expression.
She sighed as she sat near me on the bed. "Yoongi listen, I know its hard for you my child. But you have to accept it. You have to, for me, for everyone."

She approached to touch my hand but I slapped it away while moving X2 away from her.

My mom in daegu would often yell at me but who the hell is this who looks like my mom?!
Jin where are youuuuuuu

"Yoongi,, after your dad, you have to be the next king of Irina"

KING?! WHAT

"After all, the girl is not bad. She is well educated, from a wealthy family."
My head was like spinning around.
What👏is👏happening👏right👏now.
My eyes were looking for the answer while my mother was expecting a yes reply. Thats when realization hit my head
Please tell me its not a time loop or whatever that is please. Its just a dream, I'll wake up now, I'll wake up now
I caught someone at the corner of my eyes and soon moved my head to the right side and saw the same bunny from before, standing on my bed
He was wiggling his eyebrows like a wave while smirking
My expression to him was like What.the.fuck.
"KhkHkhkhkhkhkhkhkh sksksksksksk" he said He jumped on my shoulders, saying "you are in a time loop sweety"
Holy crap. That means the last loop wasnt a dream. The bunny continued, "in this loop, you are a prince of the kingdom 'Iriana' keep in mind that you travelled back in time. Your mom is the queen and your father is the king. Your parents arranged a marriage for you but you straight away declined it. So right now, she is asking for you to accept it. Bye- oh and one bucket of carrot for the extra information. Thanks" the bunny winked and vanished. "Hey wait-"
My mother's eyes widened. "Yoongi? Whom are you talking to? And why are you looking at that side?"
"Uh mom I-"
Should i accept it or not?
So if this really is a loop, then... jisoo must be here too.
If jisoo is here, could it be that jisoo is the person whom I'm most probably getting married?
Oh I get it. So basically this task is to get married to jisoo so if I say yes, then maybe I'll get out of this loop.

"Mom I a-accept it" I said while stuttering. What has my life come into.

Her face lit up as she hugged me. "Your dad would be so happy about this!"

I nodded

"Especially Sarah!"

I pulled the hug as my eyes widened

"WHOS Sarah?"
"Your to-be wife"