~𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉~~

jisoo's POV

~ 6 months later ~

I stared at the sunset from the beach. Everything looks so peaceful and just, I feel like.... I feel like I don't need anything else. With him being by my side, everything looked peaceful and happiness everywhere.

I looked at him to see him slightly smile while being lost in something. The view, the sea, him. It was just H e a v e n

I sighed as I looked down on my hands, staring at my ring finger. I've been- I mean, We've been getting close to each other from these past months.

I used to get irritated when I get loops. Basically, you don't get to dream of anything. Its just being thrown to some other world which doesn't exist in real the real world.
But eventually, Yoongi and I- and yes he did told me to call him yoongi instead of suga- have been meeting up after some loops. He talks really sweet with me, and most of the time he's pretty funny. Its like he's completely a different person in front of the media or the public. He likes to keep his real personality to himself.

Well... not to mention but he's been flirting with me these past months. I don't know if thats just me but these small acts of him just makes my heart flutter.

Just then I flinched when I felt some cold substance touch my face and I flinched. "What you staring at?" He asked as he continued throwing water on me. "Hey hey! Stob!!" I tried defending myself. He stopped and laughed like a maniac, like he had just won some competition or has taken over the world.  "Ahaha-" he slipped and fell down with his butt strongly thumping on the sand

I walked towards him and instead of giving a hand I vowed and said "Karma's a bitch"

"Hey!!"

I started running on the beach while he's chasing me "get me you loser!"

~~~~~~~~

I panted, trying to get my breath and laying on the sand. He did the same and held my hand. I flinched as I felt his warmness on my skin and sighed. What are these feelings? Is it love?

I shook my head wiped eyes for like no reason. "Jisoo?" He asked and I looked at him

Suddenly out of no where he pulled me in a hug. His body is so warm and I don't know but it just makes me calm. After some time which felt like the best moments of my life, yoongi let go of the hug and smiled.

Thats when I knew, being with him is now life's goal.

Little did I knew this would be the last loop.