School Blues

Nearly a week passed before all of the injured heroes were cleared to return to teaching, but it was still going to be a few more weeks before they could return to hero work. So before U.A. could begin again, a press conference, as well as a private discussion between the teachers. They discussed matters relating to the U.S.J Incident, and what it meant for the future of the school.

For years, U.A had been the number one hero school. Looked up to by all and held to a standard like no other, only for this to happen. The U.S.J was supposed to be a safe place for the heroes in training to learn more about saving lives from natural disasters, not saving their own. And now, even All Might was under fire when they learned it was the students that defeated the Nomu, and not him. 

That was yet another matter discussed. The Nomu. After Deku knocked it out, it was captured and brought in for interrogation, but it said nothing. They had decided to run a blood test to try to find out more, but what they found unnerved them. When Shigaraki said it was created to kill All Might, he wasn't exaggerating. They found DNA from multiple people inside the creature, and scans of its brain showed that it had also been altered, turning it into a slave. They had to make some assumptions, but they were more like estimations, like the fact that it followed orders made by a specific person, like when it listened to Shigaraki.

And only after all of that happened, U.A officially began again. The students were nervously eager to return. This was especially true for class 1-A. Their teacher had been broken extremely badly, to the point where he was the only teacher that stayed in the hospital the full weak. They hoped he was okay, but they were deathly afraid of whatever condition he might be in. But it was also especially true for one person. Izuku Midoriya.

He had just remembered that Tomura Shigaraki, leader of this new League Of Villains, was his brother, and more importantly, that he still thought of him as his brother. Does he tell the class? Or does he keep this secret buried? He shared his quirk, but this is much, much more than that. In the end, he decided that he... won't tell them. Not yet at least. All it does is complicate things, especially since he knew nothing about his brother's villain side.

The students arrive and settle into their seats, not daring to make a noise. No one had even said hello to each other. And then the unexpected happened.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Aizawa said as he walked into the room. Everyone was shocked when they heard his voice, or more specifically, his tone. He sounded completely different, not tired, and, you know, alive. 

"Uhh, who are you and what have you done with our teacher?" Kaminari 'jokingly' asked. You see, it was half serious. Aizawa scowled, but with the massive amount of bandages covering his face, nobody could tell.

"Really? Most of my hero work happens at night, so I barely got sleep. Since I can't work as a hero right now, I actually closed my eyes for once." He explains without his usual deadpan. It was a little odd at first, but as class continued, it became bearable. The students eventually started liking the new, temporarily energized Aizawa. 

The rest of the day was normal, and the stress left immediately after homeroom because they learned their teachers are okay. The day after that, everything was normal again, besides Aizawa, everything was completely normal, everyone was loud, whiny, and all around normal teenagers. And then, Iida told the class that Aizawa had an announcement. 

He arrived, and made the announcement. "Alright class, because of the U.S.J Incident and All Might not being able to defeat the Nomu, U.A is under fire right now. So we need to prove we're not afraid or weak. So we'll be hosting the Sports Festival 2 weeks from now, so we'll be using a lot of that time to train. This is also an extremely important event for you. This is your debut to the pro heroes, and based on what they think of you, they'll offer you internships that can really help with experience, as well as a good reference for other agencies. So take this seriously." After he finished the speech, the class was left in silence, because they thankfully got the message. 

The class was silent for the rest of their classes, to busy thinking about what their teacher had told them. The Sports Festival, and so soon after the U.S.J? The timing didn't matter, but event did. This is the event that marks their first step into the hero world.

The Sports Festival.

I'm sorry this took a while to put out, but there are 2 reasons. One, I've started a new story call Fight The Power (Please check it out if you haven't, it would mean a lot), and have been giving it some attention. 2... I'm bad at these kinds of chapters, cool downs after something big are hard for me at the moment. But, with that being said, I'm going to skip straight to the beginning of the festival next chapter. 

I hope to see you in the next chapter of Sins Of The Father, and I'll try to make it better than this one. Have a good day/afternoon/evening y'all.