Hollow

[Short Prequel - Bakugo Post-Midoriya save]

Bakugo was walking home, wondering what the hell just happened. The sludge thing turned into a normal person and was caught by the heroes, but the part that confused him was the one that saved him. The green haired guy he saw getting scolded by heroes. He swore he recognized him, but he didn't know where he'd seen him before. And that power, it seemed so familiar. So he just decided to ignore it and it would come to him eventually. He opened the door to get scolded by his mother for being late, to which he cussed her out, then she cussed him out, leading to an Olympic Cursing Marathon, Mitsuki when she started smacked him. Surprisingly, this was daily.

Bakugo went to the kitchen to find his dad cowering behind the island. "A-Are you 2 done fighting yet?" He asked, petrified of his wife and son when they were angry.

"Yeah, were done you big baby." He said, teasing his father. He actually was light on the teasing of his dad because he knew how nervous he could get, but whenever he said something to Bakugo he didn't like, he'd let off a small explosion and scare him out of his skin. But today, he slightly squirmed at the thought of anything to do with skin, since he was close to being worn as a suit for a villain. He sighed, grabbed a drink from the fridge, and sat down to watch TV on the couch. Soon enough though, there was a breaking news report about a boy who was taken hostage at the market. He tried to turn it off, but his mother snatched the remote from his hand.

"Katsuki, that's you! What the hell happened! And better yet, WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL US!" She yelled angrily, noticing her son trying to hide the fact he was nearly killed from them.

"BECAUSE I'M FINE YOU OLD HAG!" He responded, and was promptly smacked upside the head. They bickered for a bit, Masaru went back to hiding behind the island, and Mitsuki won again. She was about to leave, but then the news report showed the moment Katsuki was rescued, prompting her to start a somehow friendly conversation with her son. 

"Hey, isn't that Izuku?" She asked casually. Katsuki froze. He remembered now, why the greenette was so familiar, his power too. Because it was the kid he abandoned, the kid with an evil quirk that still wanted to be a hero. He was back in Japan? When? Why did he save him after what he said to him that day? And why was Katsuki so angry at the fact he was saved by HIM specifically? Or was he even angry? In this state of shock, he was somewhat polite when he excused himself to his room.

He sat on his bed in thought, thinking about the green haired once friend that had saved his life. He was conflicted, most of his life, ever since that day at least, he hated Deku. When talking about him, he turned the name 'Deku' into an insult to belittle his memory. But when he was reminded of him by his mother, he could only remember the good times. And part of him wanted that back. But after what he did to Deku, he probably didn't feel the same, so he decided that he would keep his rivalry, knowing fully that Deku is here probably to attend U.A. But making this decision, he felt empty somewhere. His heart (This isn't BakuDeku its just him missing their friendship) felt like a shell.

A hollow shell.