Tokyo Patrol

Midoriya and Bakugo were out walking the busy streets of Tokyo following in the footsteps of the number 4 pro hero. The two boys were aware they would be walking a lot of busy streets in the future due to their prosperous future as heroes, but to actually do so with the number four hero observing them made the pair more nervous than any actual villain could. Despite the fact that he was in front of them, his presence alone made the pair of hero students shudder. They knew even if he was in front of them he was still judging them. They hadn't done much before beginning their walk. Best Jeanist simply showed them 'How to speak like a pro' and while Bakugo clearly hadn't taken to it, having already verbally - but thankfully not literally - exploded at the pro hero, though somehow his hair had spiked back up again. Maybe he did explode literally?

Although he had taken them on at the same time, his ultimate goals for the two were on completely different sides of the spectrum. He wanted to reform Bakugo, to make sure he wouldn't bring shame to himself or pro heroes in general with his atrocious attitude and behavior. While with Midoriya, he wanted to give the boy confidence. The greenette was similar to his previous recruits than Bakugo was; He was respectful and tried his best to adhere to whatever was ordered to him, not to mention powerful. But that physical strength wouldn't be nearly enough if he didn't have the mental strength to survive the life a hero lives. Every public figure has detractors, but that is especially true with pro heroes, and Midoriya is the type to cling to the bad things others say rather than the good. This habit needed to be broken if he was to survive the life of a hero, let alone a high ranking one.

The first obstacle came soon enough for the two boys, approaching them in the form of a small group of kids who recognized them.

"Hey! Check it out, I've seen those two before!" One of the children yelled to his friends while pointing to Bakugo and Deku.

"Some fans from the Sports Festival. Figures." Bakugo though with a smirk, closing his eyes and waiting for the inevitable praise-

"Yeah he was the kid that was grabbed by that sludge guy a few months ago! He was screaming like a baby!"

"I WAS NOT SCREAMING LIKE A BABY!" Bakugo responded instantly as he whipped his head around, his face contorted into rage, making the children back up out of fear.

"Kacchan...." Midoriya said, his voice laced with disappointment

Midoriya stepped forward and took a knee in front of the children, putting his hand on the front one's shoulder.

"I'm sorry about him. Kacchan can be kind of... Angry. Like, all the time"

"I AM NOT!" The kids, having switched their attention completely to Midoriya, didn't hear Bakugo (Which was arguably for the better). The boy in front of the pair sniffled, before looking closer at Midoriya.

"W-Wait aren't you the guy that saved him?" The boy asked Deku while pointing to Bakugo.

"You sure? Wasn't that guy's hair darker than that?" Another boy asks his friend, noting the difference in hair color.

"Yep! That actually was me!" Midoriya responded happily. He was fully focused on their conversation as well, so he too never noticed the abhorrent noises leaving Bakugo's mouth. The group of kids all looked at Midoriya, their eyes collectively shining as one shouted out a question.

"Can you show us that Sludge Guy's quirk! I heard you took it!"

At that question, Midoriya tilted his head, pondering the question before smiling brightly at the boys.

"I don't see why not." Midoriya said as he lifted his hand off the boy's shoulder , removed his white glove, and let it slowly transform into the green sludge substance.