Training

Izuku arrives at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, and waits for All Might. Looking around, he realizes the place is filthy, trash everywhere, heaps of metal, broken fridges, even a bus! He was shocked, he had never seen anything in worse condition, so why the heck would All Might want to meet here? He inspects one of the fridges, its a normal fridge, heavy as hell too. Then, as it dawns on him, All Might appears behind him, yelling in his booming voice, currently not in his true skeletal form. "YOUNG MIDORIYA!!" He yelled, scarring the soul out of the poor boy. "I'M GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT!!

"Please tell me we're not here for the reason I think we're here for." Izuku pleaded. All Might just smirked.

"WE ARE HERE FOR THE EXACT YOU THINK WE'RE HERE FOR!!" All Might said, making Izuku sigh, already knowing he'd probably have to clean the beach alone. "FOR YOUR BODY TO HANDLE ONE FOR ALL, YOU'LL NEED TO  MAKE IT STRONGER!! SO TO DO SO, YOU'RE GOING TO CLEAN THE BEACH... WITHOUT QUIRKS!!!" Izuku was shocked that it was somehow worse than what he expected. The entire beach, no quirks, no help. OH BOY!

"Guess I better get started than." Izuku said, while All Might clicked his tongue in agreement.

[This is just the training montage from the anime, but in 6 months instead of 10, so Izuku will train with One For All for 4 months. That's where we pick back up.]

"EAT THIS!"

"WHAT!?"

"ONE FOR ALL CAN ONLY BE TRANSFERRED THROUGH DNA, SO YOU HAVE TO EAT MY HAIR!" All Might said, holding one of his golden locks.

"C-Can I just take it with All For One?" Izuku asked, suddenly not feeling hungry.

"SORRY YOUNG MIDORIYA, DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT. I KNOW, I HAD TO DO IT ONCE AS WELL. JUST GET IT OVER WITH SO I CAN MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BREAK YOURSELF!" All Might told him, startling Izuku. What did he mean by 'break himself'? Question later, eat now though. So Izuku hesitantly grabbed the hair, put it in his mouth, and after somehow keeping his lunch down, gulped it down. Afterwards, All Might began to explain how One For All works, explaining how to summon it, etc. After he finished, he went to make a phone call in private. Izuku looked at his hand and thought of what he'd been told, "To summon One For All, yell 'smash' from the depths of your heart." Izuku clenched his fist and closed his eyes in thought as he waited for All Might.

Then, he returned, followed by a small elderly woman. Izuku raised an eyebrow, but All Might silenced him by speaking first, "THIS IS HIM RECOVERY GIRL. I ASK YOU TO HEAL HIM IF HE GETS SERIOUSLY HURT, WHICH HE MOST LIKELY WILL."

"Jeez Toshinori, this is the kid? Honestly you should've gone with that Mirio boy." She said, obviously unimpressed with the successor of One For All. 

"I KNOW HE DOESN'T SEEM LIKE MUCH, BUT HIS DESIRE TO SAVE PEOPLE MIGHT BE GREATER THAN MINE. AND WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE HIS ORIGINAL QUIRK!" He told her, and gestured to Izuku, who began to use All For One to prove All Might's point, shocking the old woman.

"YOU GAVE ONE FOR ALL TO SOMEONE WITH ALL FOR ONE!? THIS COULD BE HIM FOR ALL WE KNO-" 

"ITS NOT HIM! I'VE ONLY SEEN THIS DESIRE FROM ONE OTHER PERSON, MY PREDECESSOR." His voice cracked for moment, and Izuku knew that it was best not to bring it up. If it could hurt the symbol of piece, it must be a very painful memory. "THE BOY ISN'T HIM. HE MAY SHARE THE QUIRK, BUT HIM AND ALL FOR ONE COULDN'T BE ANY MORE DIFFERENT." Izuku was confused, how could he and his quirk be different. Once again, questions for later.

"Uhmm, you guys know I'm still here right?" Izuku asked, tired of the fighting.

"OH YES, LETS GET STARTED. THIS IS RECOVERY GIRL, SHE'LL HEAL YOU UNTIL YOU CAN USE ONE FOR ALL WITHOUT BREAKING YOURSELF. AND TO SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN BY THAT, USE ONE FOR ALL AND PUNCH ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT!" All Might boomed to the child, leaving him confused, but nevertheless he agreed to do it. He readied himself to attack All Might, closing his eyes as he felt a new feeling move through him. Any other time, he would be afraid, but he embraced this, yelling the word his mentor told him to yell deep in his heart.

SMAAAAAASH, he yelled (not aloud) as his arm began to glow and he threw his punch at All Might. Immediately, he winced at the pain in his arm, and when he looked at it, it was shattered. Then he looked at All Might, expecting an answer, instead, he saw All Might standing there... on the other side of the beach. He was smiling. Before he could register what he'd done, Recovery Girl kissed his arm, surprising him and giving him a sudden sense of drowsiness, as the shattered bones in his arm quickly pieced themselves back together. He thanked her as All Might ran back to them in the blink of an eye. "YES YOUNG MIDORIYA, JUST LIKE THAT! FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS, YOU'LL BE TRAINING WITH ONE FOR ALL SO YOU CAN USE IT WITHOUT BREAKING YOURSELF."

Izuku was already scared because the power was enough to break his arm with one punch, so 4 months of doing this? Well, no one said it would be easy, but Izuku didn't expect it to be this hard.

"PREPARE YOURSELF YOUNG MIDORIYA, FOR THE UPCOMING MONTHS WILL BE HELLISH FOR YOU. BUT I KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE IT!"

Izuku smiled before responding, "Yeah, lets do this... but I think I need a nap first."