Class Representative

"Hello class, today you must choose someone to represent your class. You can find a way to settle this by yourselves. Get it done." Mr. Aizawa informed the class, pretty enthusiastically, or, as enthusiastically as monotone can sound. The class instantly erupted into chatter, everyone stating different reasons as to why they should be the rep. Aizawa was thankful he brought ear plugs.

"Everyone! I believe we should hold a vote, for it is the only fair way we can do this!" Iida screeched, catching everyone's attention. A few people instantly agreed, but some had questions.

"Can we vote for ourselves?"

"What if 2 people have the same amount?"

Are we gonna have a second place or something?"

And more questions, to which Iida answered all. In short, you can vote for yourself (But it'd be better if you didn't) If the people in first tie, there will be another vote with just them, and there will be a vice rep. This satisfied everyone as they commenced with the vote. No one knew what to expect, seeing as you can vote for yourself, chances are only a few people will get more than one vote. Most people were expecting everyone to have one vote, because they thought everyone would vote for themselves. But that isn't what happened.

Not at all.

The winner of the vote was Izuku Midoriya, by a landslide. The only others with votes were Momo, Bakugo, and Mineta, Momo having 2 and the others voting for themselves. Midoriya was flaming with embarrassment, because he wasn't good with people, speaking, or speaking to people. He didn't want to embarrass himself on a daily in front of his only friends. But when he heard their reasons for voting for him, he agreed to try. Almost everyone that voted for him agreed that he was the strongest, in strength and heart. He had a lot of power, and could get a lot more, but he also had a very admirable reason to become a hero. 

He was honored his friends saw him in that light, so as his first action as class rep, he did the most dangerous thing known to man... He woke up Mr. Aizawa.

"U-Uh, M-Mr. Aizawa, we finished." Deku said while nudging the sleeping bag. The moment the nudges stopped, the sleeping bag shot up to a standing position and unzipped, revealing a very upset sleep deprived man, even though he was just sleeping. He removes his ear plugs, and glares.

"What?" He asks agitated.

"W-W-We've finished s-sir. I'm the rep, and Yaoyorozu is the vice rep." Deku tells him timidly, to which Aizawa softens his gaze.

"Okay, well, now that that's sorted, lets begin with today's lessons." Aizawa said, shifting his gaze towards the class. A few sighs were heard, but it didn't save anyone from Aizawa's lecture. The day continued normally, and ended normally. The next day however...

"U-U-U-Uhhh, h-h-hello c-class." Deku greets, well stutters, to his friends. He didn't know he'd have to greet the entire class each morning, and get everyone seated before Aizawa arrives. Which he failed at. Miserably. 

Aizawa arrives to a scene of chaos. No one is in their seats (Except for Iida of coarse) and everyone was in the middle of a conversation. There was yelling, swearing (Bakugo), and noise of all other kinds. Aizawa looked at everyone and activated his quirk, making his eyes glow red and his hair stand on end. This caught the attention of the students as they looked at their teacher with terror in their eyes, realizing how badly they've screwed up. Before he could get any words out, the entire class was in their seats, quiet as space and still as a corpse. He smirked, proud of his ability to scare the soul from the youth, before turning to Deku, and telling, "Midoriya, I expect better tomorrow. Now take your seat." 

Deku complied, and class started. Mr. Aizawa informed everyone that soon, they would be going to specially built building made for rescue training, which excited everyone but Bakugo, who was only interested in 'KILLING VILLAINS!'.