Chapter 54

Sorry everyone for making you wait for long.......

Ella's pov

"I don't believe it! How could you do that?!" I yelled at Lisa.

"There was nothing I could do. I had  to listen to your brother."

"Do whatever you want! But How could you just give him my phone! And also my laptop? Gosh!" I scoffed. "Did you turned it off?"

"Yeah."

"Thank God you at least had that sense!"

"Now you're being mean Ella, do you really think I could do anything?" She frowned.

"Don't give me that look. All of you are guilty! How am I supposed to contact people!"

"You can use my phone to call Jihoo."

"When did I say I wanna call him!"

"Call who?"

I turned to see my mighty brother.

"YAAAA! JIMIIIN!!!!! How dare you!"

"I expected a sober good morning."

"Good morning my foot! Am I a high school girl? How can you take my phone and laptop and everything!"

"cause you're grounded!"

"Grounded! For what! I mean seriously!"

"yes I'm quite serious! You're grounded at least for the next 15 days. I  announced two weeks of holiday because of the good news we have now. And you're also here. So HAPPY FAMILY TIME!" he waved his hands making a cute face. "Aren't you happy too?"

"Are you kidding me?! I mean, I'm an aunt now! Obviously I'm happy for that. But what this holiday has to do with me! And also with my phone?"

"you'll book your tickets as soon as you get your phone. I know you very well. I'm not gonna take the risk. All the Internet connections are cut. Whether you want or not you are stuck here with us for these two weeks!" he gave a devilish smile.

"Woah! DAAAAAD!" I came downstairs.
"what's all this!"

"please! I wanna stay out of this world war 3!" He surrendered.

"MOM!?"

"same here child!" she shrugged.

"Gosh!" i scoffed.

"let's have breakfast. It can be discussed later." Nia said with a smile on her face.
Nia is my sister in law. She's the reason I came here. She gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Apart from the relation we share she is one of the important persons in my life. We kind of share same story. So we get along very well. Also she pampers me a lot. I didn't know about her pregnancy. They wanted to surprise me. So I took the first flight as I heard about her labour. Cause I was actually very surprised. And I obviously wanted to be with her in such a moment.

"But it's not" i was cut off by Nia.

"Trust me. I'll fix everything." nia said. I believe her. Only she can control the situation. Cause in such a time Jimin will listen to her only.

I didn't make any fuss but had breakfast with my family with a grumpy mood. Nobody dared to talk to me! They were having a little conversation trying to include me which I mostly avoided.
I went to the garden to see my flower plants. I was having jet lag so has been sleeping for the last three days as I'm quite good at sleeping. I'm worried about Jihoo. He'll be so anxious for I left after a critical situation. I hope he got the letter.
I was quite surprised coming to the garden. I wonder who took care of  my plants! They grew really well!