Chapter 4

Ella's P.O.V

I woke up so early. Couldn't sleep because of the excitement. I made breakfast for us. As I was in a happy mood I made a whole lot of breakfast which I noticed later. Grandpa didn't wake up yet." Ah. What should I do! Maybe try to sleep again." I went to bed to try to sleep again. Luckily this time I really feel sleepy.

I heard someone opened the door but too sleepy to look at. I felt the sun rays falling on my eyes. I couldn't but to open my one eye to see someone standing.

"Aw! Oppa! You started to come to my dreams! Hmmm. You see you're very lucky for me." I said closing my eyes. "Whenever I see you something good happens to me. You're my lucky charm. Ani, maybe YOON is my lucky charm. Grandpa is Yoon too and he's such an angel! " I again feel into deep sleep.

I woke up at 9am. It's because of mom's phone call. I got freshen up and went to the kitchen to see grandpa having breakfast with someone. I could only see the person from the back wearing white shirt.

"Ah, you woke up. Come have breakfast. I started without you as I couldn't resist this much tasty food." Grandpa said.

"I'm sorry I overslept." I said apologetically.

"Don't worry dear. You didn't get any rest since you came here. Oh, meet my grandson Yoon Jihoo."

I saw the person as I went near the table. My eyes widen and jaw dropped. I blinked my eyes and rubbed but see jihoo sunbae. I lost my words.

"Jihoo it's.." "Lee Eleanor. Isn't it?" Grandpa cut off bu Jihoo.

"Daebak. You know each other."

"Aren't you from Shinhwa?"

" Yeah. Hello sunbae."

"Hm"

"Yaa jihoo. You said you'll come after two to three days after."

"I wanted to surprise you. But I was quite surprised after coming here."

I coughed to what he said. What does he mean by he was surprised. Was that real! Did I really said that!

"Ani! That can't be real!" I said to myself

"What can't be real?" Grandpa asked

I lift my head to see grandpa and jihoo looking at me curiously.

"Was I loud enough?"

"Ow"

"Ani grandpa nothing."

Luckily Grandpa got a call."Okay, I'll be there."" I'll have to leave. I'll be back soon. You finish your breakfast."

"Want me to come with you grandpa?" Jihoo asked

"Ani. I'll be fine. You take rest." He left.

An awkward silence fell in. But it's good that he'll be finished soon with the breakfast and leave to take rest. Oh no!! Hold on. I'm in his room. Where would he go!

"Aiissh!" I looked at Jihoo to him staring me again.

"Sunbae. I'm sorry I had to use your room. I didn't know that to be your room. I'll clean it immediately." I stood up.

"It's fine. First finish your breakfast." He left for living room saying this.

I finished the breakfast and washed the dishes then went to clean Jihoo's room. I knew this might happen so I didn't unpack so many things as I was to leave anyway. I changed the bed sheet and cleaned the whole room nicely as I know he likes things to be perfect. I took my baggage and left the room to see Jihoo reading a book.